Chapter 2

Mia POV

I'm back. I had my baby. She's beautiful. Her name is Alexis Jamya Smith. She's 2 months(if I did my math right,somebody correct me). I feel like she's my everything and much more.

Cody POV

Mia just had the baby. She haven't been given me what I want so I been sneakin around. I feel bad but I just keep comin back. I think imma leave mia.

Ishani POV

I've been being lazy so I decided to do some yoga. I went to use the bathroom and water came down my leg and landed on the floor. Damn,rite now. I called Ayiana cuz she live rite down the street.

*Phone convo*

Me:Ana,my water just broke,come get me and call august

Ana:OK,I'm on my way

*End of convo*

I texted my mom and told her da baby was coming. I went to get the bag in the closet,as soon as I got to the door Ayiana was there. Bruhh I'm so glad she came.

(Skipping to the hospital)

"Uhhh August imma kill u"

"Come on baby,Push one more time"

I pushed one more time. And I heard my baby cry. My baby boy was finally born.

August POV

"Come on baby,Push one more time"

My baby boy was here.

"Would u like to hold him,sir?"

"Yea"

I held him,and I didn't wanna let go. He was dead ass precious.

Shani:Baby,I want his name to be August Octavian Alsina.

Me:Perfect

This is my new life,a father of 4 (his nieces). I hope Ashley not pregnant. I recently slept wit ha again. But it was only cuz Shani ass was pregnant. How imma tell ha.

Nichole POV

"John bring yo ass on!,My grandson is being born". I grabbed my overnight bag and was heading for the door. And I didn't care if John was behind me or not. I was gone see my grandbaby today and damn sho I was gone make it. John came running downstairs saying he was ready. Bout damn time. "Ke'andre we gone,the people should be here tomorrow to get the stuff,bye love ya" And we was off. On the way to Atlanta.

Ke'@ndre POV

Time to plan. That ass is mine!!

Omg!!
Will Ishani be safe??
Will Chris find her??

Comment
Vote
Share

MORE JUICE