We Are Family~ {Shawn Mendes x Reader} Part 1

Important Author's note: Story about reader-chan and Shawn having a family! Enjoy guys!

~~~

~4 year timeskip~

You looked at the reflection on your mirror. Shawn asked you out on another date today, so you've decided to dress up nice. You started wondering when he was going to propose, yet you feared breaking up with him. The thought lingered in your mind.

"Well, I hope he doesn't break up with me after 4 years of dating..." You said aloud as you wore your accessories.

Shawn's POV

I dressed myself in a tuxedo with a velvet box hidden in my pocket. Today's the day I'm going to propose to (Y/N). Hopefully, she says yes.

I went out of my house and got into my car, driving up to (Y/N)'s driveway. I waited patiently for her on her porch, holding a bouquet of flowers.

The door opened and (Y/N) appeared at the doorway, beautiful as always. I stared for what seemed like hours until she spoke up.

"I'm ready for the date! Looks like I'm not the only one dressed up all fancy!" (Y/N) giggled cutely.

I chuckled and I grasped her hand gently in mine and led her to my car. I drove us to the restaurant where I'll be proposing to her.

Upon reaching the restaurant, I told a waiter about my reservation for a table for 2. He then brought as to a table, clothed with white tablecloth. Two chairs placed at either side of the said table.

(Y/N) stared at the elegant table in awe. She looked at me concerned and asked if the price of the reservation was high. I kissed her cheek and told her not to worry about it, rather, anything at all.

Reader's POV

Shawn pulled out a chair for me as I sat down, lady-like. After all, this is a fancy restaurant! I waited for Shawn to take his seat before reaching for the menu and scanned it for a good meal. I picked (F/F) and ordered it politely as the waiter wrote it on his notepad.

After the delicious food arrived, we started to converse about random stuff when he stopped talking and stood up. People stared at him as I tried pleading him to sit down. He walked up to my side and went down on one knee. I gasped inaudibly as my hands clasped around my mouth.

"(Y/N), we have been dating for 4 years now and it was great spending time with you, but being your boyfriend is not enough for me. I want to be with you forever, to have a family with you. So, will you, (Y/N) (L/N), marry me?" Shawn asked nervously, fearing that you might reject him.

Having no voice, I simply nodded and tackled him into a hug.

~END~

I'm so sorry if I had grammar or spelling mistakes!

But I hope you guys enjoyed!

Wait for part 2 guys!