1. The Son of Garmadon

"This is urgent," she heard Ultra Violet hiss over the phone, "it's the Green Ninja!"

The princess' eyes widened. There was no way any of the Ninja could've found one of their hide-outs or known about the syndicate. She had been sure to make sure everything ran quietly underground.

She removed her headdress as she replied, "I'll be there."

Princess Harumi wiped off her makeup and unclasped her cloak, switching for a much more comfortable green hoodie. With the hood disguising most of her face, she leapt out her window and sprinted on the rooftops.

——————————————————
Ultra Violet was getting more and more impatient. Every crook had been taken down by the boy in the middle of the bar and he was holding his own against her associates. He had a confident smirk as he dodged Mr E's attacks, returning with green blasts of energy.

In the blink of an eye, his sword sliced through Mr E's body, revealing mechanical gears and wires. He stood tall and laughed, "Who's next?"

The look he has resembled hers, a mad mix of craziness and insanity. She felt sick in the stomach when he glanced towards her.

Her eyes darted around the room. Bodies littered the floor bloody and red. Some were swiftly stabbed, others maimed and in pain. The torso of her fallen comrade sparked as if trying to warn her to stay away. Ultra Violet knew she wouldn't be a match but her pride would not let her call Killow for help.

He had settled on a stool, asking the bartender to fetch him some boba. With this streak of green finally staying still, she could get a better look of him. Platinum blond hair let loose. A black cloak with the pattern of a spine and ribs painted on. Now, she noticed the fangs that showed up when he smiled, and claw-like fingernails drummed on the tabletop. His eyes shone green with power.

"You gonna come down from there?" he asked, not even batting an eye to look at her. Unknowingly, she was thankful for it. She pondered on what to do before the Quiet One arrived.

As he sipped on his tea, the door slammed open. She felt a tinge of relief as she saw who walked in. A young girl walked in as if she owned the place... which she did.

The redness of her scar could be seen; a strip of burnt skin lined the top half of her face. Her silky, white hair was down with bangs that fall just below her eyebrows. Her dark brown eyes glinted, seriousness apparent.

"So you're the Quiet One," he said as he spun around his stool to face her.

"Green Ninja—" she started, only to be cut off.

"I am not the Green Ninja. Not anymore."

"What do you want?" Harumi's command, impatience brewing. She refused to look at anything but the boy in front of her, not wanting the carnage to pose as distractions.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon," he introduced. His threatening tone sent an unpleasant shiver down her spine. "I heard that your group, the... Sons of Garmadon," he continued with distaste, "have a way to bring him back from the dead."

"And why should we trust you, Ninja?" she sneered.

"Because you need me."

Harumi was taken aback, soon recovering herself to form a response. There's no way he could mean what she was thinking.

She looked over at Ultra Violet who returned with a look of confusion. She turned back to Lloyd, "I want to know how much you know about us."

Lloyd recounted what he had learnt about them, from their plans to bring back his father to why they would pull such a dangerous stunt. As Mystake had told him about the story of the Oni and Dragon, he retold how the Oni Masks must never be reunited. With Lord Garmadon gone, there had been an imbalance, tipping the scale towards good. When they reunite the Masks, he would return to fill the void his death left, though only his Oni side would and the rest of him would remain trapped in the Departed Realm.