THE GNOME

I opened my eyes, the heat that I was use to, still burned and made my eyes water. Another day in the fiery dimension, no luck in my search to find my people. All of my wolves disappeared, died, or got taken away by the brutes, with nothing I could do except for watch, at least they're being taken care of. Except for one. It hurt, for my companions to be gone, so I made sure to keep Lady Mars alive and well. My black boots walk carefully across the unstable ground, making sure not to fall in to a lava pit, while I carry Lady Mars. And then I saw it, a glint of glowing purple shining brightly. I turn away from my path, walking towards the light. I knew what it was, but I haven't seen one since.. well I started to lose track when I lost my clock. I couldn't even tell how much I aged, I looked the same from when I entered the portal.
I came closer, and sure enough, it was a portal. How could this be real? Surly this was a trick of my brain. I lifted my hand touching it, and a bright light flashed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I opened my eyes and the poor puppy in my arms whimpered, we haven't seen daylight in so long that I had to cover my eyes from the natural light.

It was no longer scorching hot, a strange feeling for me.

I sat down and put Lady Mars down. She sniffed the ash free air, walked a few cautious steps. No burning paws. No pits of lava. And no fire. She looked at looked at me wearily, as if this was a dream and she would have to return to the nether soon. I took of my mask, and met her gaze. After a few moments, I put my mask back on and started to walk around. I passed a few buildings, then I saw a small house. A forest spirt. Does a gnome live here!? Have I finally found them!?
"Hello?" I jerked my head around, to see a girl who was taller than me, she wore a large green hat similar to Gem's, so I assume it's a wizard hat. She had a purple sweatshirt and green overalls.
"He-Hello..?" I say, my voice quiet and dry.
"What are you doing here in my empire? Who are you exactly?"
"Uhm.. I just... was passing by.." My voice hurt, and it was also strange to talk to someone again.. how long has it been? 
"Do you need a place to stay?" She asked.
"That would be nice.." The wizard turned and told me to follow her. She entered a house with a purple fading to pink roof. I was hesitant but she seemed like she wouldn't hurt someone so I followed after.
"Do you want water? Your voice seemed really scratchy.."
"Yes please..." She walked over to her kitchen grabbing a glass and pouring water for me.
"Here you go!" She hands me the glass and I drink, the liquid smoothing my thought.
"Thank you."
"So what is your name?"
"Shrub." We started a conversation, and I learned the she was a witch named Shubble, and that this place was the 'Evermore'. We talked for a bit longer, when I said, "Uhm.. I saw a forest spirt..."
"Oh yeah! I made it, using the gnomes spell! They haven't been seen in 1,000 years!" 1,000.. years?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is a athours note so uh
a/n is in bold like my other stories just no emojis

i accaully have a story planned!

-Al☂️