Chapter One ||The Couple||

The sky was cloudy, and the room was stuffy despite being clean. The first day back to school and the day are already beginning horribly

I forced myself out of bed and did my daily routines before school. I threw on an over-sized purple sweater and a pair of black jeans, i grabbed my pouch and threw it over my chest. i fixed my glasses on my face. I made myself some toast and stuff it in my mouth before quickly running out of my apartment and straight to the university.

...

After I was done with school today, I sat on a swing at a park, slowly moving back and forth whilst smoking a cancer stick.

A few minutes later, I saw a man and a smaller male walking up to a park. If I hadn't known any better, I would've thought the smaller male was a big ass three year old.

They both looked around before the bigger male whispered something to the smaller male, and then the smaller man ran off.

As he headed to the slides next to me, I got a clear view of him. He seems to be in his twenties wearing a toddler get-up.

They must be the little, and the other guy was the daddy.

I felt my heart tug and ache for the comfort of having someone to care for me.

A few moments later, the male noticed me and dashed towards his who I'm assuming was the caregiver.

They both looked my way and, most likely, having a conversation about me.

The bigger male seemed to be edging the smaller male towards my way.

Once he made it over to the swing set, he sat on a swing next to me.

"Hi," he mumbled my way. I puffed out the smoke in the opposite direction of him before giving him a little smile.

"Hey," I greeted back. He looked down at his shoes before continuing.

"M' Orlando, but you cwould jwust cwall me Ando," he said.

"Hi Ando, I'm Buckley," I smiled warmly.

"Do you knwo wah wittle spwace is?"

The look in Ando's eyes of impatience and hope.

"I used to be one actually," despite what I said, Ando seemed pleased either way. He even called the bigger male over.

The guy jogged over to us he looked towards me with a disgusted face. I knew he didn't mean me directly, but the cigarette.

"Heya bud, what's up?" The guy had a suprisingly deep voice.

"Meet M' new fwiend Buckley," Ando giggled.

I puffed the cigar.

"Hey, my name is Alexander, but you can call me Alex for short, son."

"Hey, Alex, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same to you, kiddo,"

Kiddo... one of my favorite little space nicknames. Oh, how I missed that nickname.

I had a caregiver before who was absolutely irreplaceable, but I guess he didn't see me as irreplaceable when I found him with a twink in his apartment.

I wonder how he is doing now. Probably living the best life.

...

"Buckley!"

I snapped out of it.

"Oh, sorry," I chuckled, flicking away the ashes of the cigar.

"You alright, I was asking if you want to come to this Bdsm club called the Pride club?" Alex said.

How far were we into this conversation? Was I out of it that long?

"Uh sure?" I know I just met them, but gotta take a risk sometimes.

"Yay!" Ando cheered.

We walked to a black car.

Alex buckled Ando in a carseat while I sat in the shotgun.

And before I had time to react, they both put on gas masks, and the vent of the car spilled green gas, putting me to sleep.

Just kidding.

Before I knew it, we were at the club. Thank goodness I decided to put my contacts and make-up on today.

...

We entered the place, and a lady that Alex knew gave me Alex and Ando galaxy bands.

"As you know, these are age regression/caregiver bands," the lady said.

"Thanks, Sky," Alex said.

"No problem, have fun," said Sky.

"Ooh, Sky, this is Buckley!" Ando introduced me to Sky.

"Nice to meet you handsome, tell me where yall meet?" She asked.

"We found him at a park today!" Ando blurted out as if he found a lost dog.

Sky laughed. "Oh wow, well, have fun, Buckley." she gave me a wink, and then we head in.

Votes are appreciated it gives me encouragement!