𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯:

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

You don't wish to walk out of this conversation like this but you needed to. And your decision was not only because of Yumeko but you had to teach Kirari a lesson. Though you love her so dearly, though you'd bring the moons and stars to her, she won't control you and tell you what to do. You had to let her know you wish to have some worth in you. Nothing changes when you put her before you, so this time you will put yourself first.

The other student council members already started to walk in. You avoid thinking too much about your decision, so you simply start to make your way out. Ignoring everyone who was walking in. Before you stepped outside the student council room you heard Kirari's voice call.

"Y/n," She tugged on your uniform and slid herself in front of you, blocking your way, "I- won't let you go, even if that's your decision..." she said in a low voice, obviously for the other members not to hear.

"Weren't you the one that told me to choose one? Did you give me another option?" You said in a low tone.

"And you choose this?" She noticed the eyes of the student council members on you and her, "Y/n, let's go back to my office–"

"Hmm? No, I decided to leave not stay," You said but to stop you from taking another step she buried her head on your chest. Something she rarely would do and you found it hard to ignore it. Her warmth felt too good against your body, but you can't tell if she was just doing it to let you stay, you no longer can tell what's true or not.

Kirari let out a sigh and looked over to the members inside the room, "Everyone's dismissed, leave the room." She ordered, as everyone quietly started to make their way out.

You moved from the doorway and walked away. As soon as everyone walked out and Kirari locked the door, you spoke again. "So what now?"

"It seems like you prefer to be with Yumeko," She said quietly.

"What?" You turned to look at her with a frown.

"You were about to step out from the student council refusing to cut ties with her. You didn't hesitate to leave," she also displayed an unusual upset expression. It's not something you get to see everyday.

"Well, I don't accept your conditions. Understand that what you are doing to me is not love, kirari!" You raised your voice as you started to see her get frustrated, "I learnt what love is from this very same relationship. I thought it was love to do everything you asked me to do. But being controlling isn't love at all."

She rubbed her temples slowly as she started to untie the ribbons from her hair and let her hair down. You loved it when she'd let it down, and you knew right now was not the moment but you really loved it. She walked back and forth, back and forth until she stopped and ended up right in front of you.

She took a deep breath and let it out, "Y/n—"

"Yes?" You replied as she bit her lip before responding.

"Then... It's simple. We're going to stay here until you change your mind," She said and went to lean against the door as she folded her arms.

"You're crazy," You shook your head.

"Yes, I am, always been," She replied as you approached her.

"Then we are going to die here, cus' I won't change my mind," You shrugged.