𝗥𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻

[Previously on MBE]:

Where revenge is the only solution left,

It's been long I've been toyed with and stayed quiet.

Not only my enemies but the entire student body will shiver at just hearing my name.

Where gambling isn't the only option to winning,

"You're.... Awake..."

And the Momobami Clan's nightmare has returned.

"Not amused? I gave you the little show you wanted, are you not satisfied?"

The time where strings are going to be pulled the most

"It's only a matter of time until someone, at last, stirs things up in my beloved school."

and destruction begins,

"Y/n....let us commence~"

that to stop it, some sacrifices must be done.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟳:

𝗥𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻

The voice of Ririka Momobami, who stood across from her younger twin. Her eyes were glossy and filled with anger, though her face did not show it. Her tone and eyes were ones that could not hide her emotions. "It's our fault he is dead. You weren't even there that night, yet he stayed there to protect you. His loyalty cost him his life!"

The younger twin's gaze, for the first time lowered. Her breathing remained calm but her heart was racing. The weight of guilt on her shoulders was starting to make it harder for her to breathe.

"You knew this was coming," Ririka brows met, "did you once consider letting him go?"

Kirari's lip parted, letting out hot breaths before she replied to her sister in a more calming tone, "Kenzo refused to leave my side." Before Ririka spoke, Kirari proceeded, "Yes, I could have easily sent him away. But the only reward he accepted from me was granting his wish to stay by my side until his last breath."

Ririka's eyes were red as they kept holding back the tears sliding down her cheeks. But fighting over this with her younger twin is pointless. They both are feeling the same pain.

Though she can not see it, she knows Kirari is duelling her emotions and is giving her a strong image of herself. Ririka wiped away, quickly, the tear that managed to escape from her eye.

"Kirari," she spoke, taking in a deep breath, "now that Kenzo is finally off constant threats and danger because of your sins...I have no reason for me to hold back."

A familiar smirk creeped in Kirari's face before he let out a soft laugh, "Oh? Threatening me, are we?"

"No, this is not a threat," Ririka glanced at her, her eyes sharp. Ririka walked towards the desk, which was once Kaede's. She placed her hand over on the picture frame of a huge chess piece that hung on the wall behind the desk. "I held a short meeting last night with the Momobami grownups." A spark of curiosity flashes in Kirari's blue eyes as she waits for her sister to proceed, "Of course, without Kenzo or any of your people, I wouldn't expect you to know at least not soon."