__⩩CRYSTALIZED SOULS

___ ⩩ ❝ Forgiveness is all we can pray for

___ ⩩ ❝ Forgiveness is all we can pray for. ❞ !

________[ ⩩PROLOGUE 0.0 ] !
[CW ;; Light gore? ! ] ⩩ ❄️

THE HOLY STATUE of the divine creator was easily one of teyvats most sacred builds. Made in honor of their holiness, who created teyvat from nothing but their own powers.

Who shaped and sculpted every piece of landscape to perfection, who blessed the land with elemental powers and who was always breathing life into everything.

Who carved every single person with delicacy, blew air into their lungs and spilled blood into their veins. Whose generosity is neverending for their beloved creation,

Teyvat. The land blessed from their sacred presence, shaped to absolute perfection, an art piece so vividly embodying perfection. An art piece meant to be destroyed within the clutches of their own creations. One to always hold a place in their heart, one they would look over for eternity. A land eternally bound to them, a land so beautiful it made skies cry crystalized tears, the sun to drop golden rays of it's blessings onto it, moon bathing the lands within it's silver beauty. Everything was so perfect, and it always would be.

The land of teyvat was thriving, at its highest peak. A mere drop of light turning into the finest star, a beauty made to be adorned by the galaxies themselves. A land blessed with emerald forests, sapphire skies, silver nights and golden days.

And yet, the creator had never truly made an appearance. They had never blessed the land with any direct contact in a humanoid form, knowledge of them was minimal.

Yet, their sacred statue was still worshipped from time to time. A statue that was kept in the best conditions, preserved and frozen in time, a gem preserved to thrive for eternity. A flower that eternally would be at its prettiest form, fully bloomed and glowing, forever.

So, why would the statue collapse all of the sudden?

It was but a regular day, a regular day which would turn into teyvats most dreadful day. A day that would be written in history, a day that was feared amongst the holy men and women who had dedicated themselves to the church.

A faint crack was heard from the statue before it collapsed to the ground, shattering like glass. Pieces scattering all over the place, the fine material broke into millions of little pieces, a thick cloud of dust covered a fair amount of the area before slowly retreating. That day, something within teyvat died. And was reborn, as something so sickly beautiful. A beauty that made people sick to their stomachs, a beauty that would haunt them even within the garden of statues. A beauty that would only be seen in the darkest of dreams.

By that point many people had already ran to the scene, this was a catastrophe. Not only was the general environment damaged, but the sacred statue of the divine creator had just collapsed.

Seemingly, without a single reason. Whyever would the divine creator curse the land with such a way that would leave a scar within their very cores. A scar that would seep through their bones and into their souls. Oh how cruel the love of the divine creator had gotten, oh how such a beauty can hold the ability to do such foul things. Souls painted in the purest of whites, stained with dust from the sacred statue.

Yet, what the people least expected was to see a huge crystal -- swirling with colors hovering right above the part which held the statue up. The see through crystal flooded with colors of all sorts, hues of green, red, blue and purple being visible the most.

And within the very middle, the figure of a person floated -- colors and shapes of all sorts surrounding their body. Colorful vines crawled all over their body, seemingly holding them in place. Firmly placed on their arms, legs, upper half and mouth, sealing it shut.

Yet what stood out so much about them was the fact that they looked so serene, the mere energy that radiated off of them was the one you'd expect to radiate from someone who was at their most intense moment of peace, freed from the clutches of any worry and succumbed to an eternal sleep.

And from their hair to even their clothes, they seemed like a divine being.

The people stood completely frozen in what could only be described as a state of pure daze. So vulnerable, so terrified. Nobody dared utter a single word, the silence creating a suffocating lump in their throats

It wasn't everyday such a thing happened,

Especially with the divine creator -- someone who was rumoured to be but a myth , all hellfire would however break loose once people finally understood the situation.

The divine creator wasn't meant to see teyvat like this, they weren't supposed to come down in such a way, they were supposed to see teyvat welcoming them with the kindest of smiles and an uncountable amount of praises. Not with faces clouded with confusion and fear.

It wasn't supposed to happen this way, it was supposed to be magical, dreamy, graceful. Anything but this..miserable situation.

________[ ⩩IGNORE any mistakes please ! ]

________[ ⩩SMALL A/N ;;
PLSS this chapter is so sloppy yuck, anyhow I may heavily edit it soon or so but for now, it'll have to do. So, my apologies for not really being as descriptive as I was at the start yet maybe I'll give this a shot later. ] !

___ ⩩ ❝ What even are the chances of such thing happening? ❞ !