013 - Revengeance

Parking at our usual meet-up, I watch them through the corner of my eyes - Dorio and Maine with their tongues down each other's mouths, then look over my shoulder to see David climb off the bike with a huff.

"Good job today," I smile at him.

"Thanks-"

Then returning my gaze to my front - no rest for the wicked, I feel like I am getting closer and closer to putting it behind me but then someone calls my name and I feel like I still have so much more than I need to try and do.

I crack my neck starting the bike only to feel a body drop-down next to me, "(Y/N)?"

"Lucy?" I look over, letting go of the ignition I let the engine die and throw my legs over the side to face her, "I expected you to still be busy-"

"Looks like you were ready to leave just then," she observes my face with a raised eyebrow.

I chuckle, "Need to tie up a loose end."

"Interesting way of being done with running solo, though," yeah she is pissed at me, I guess I really just have a habit of slipping into my comfortable shoes, "Does it eventually stop, or?"

"Last one," I nod, she lowers her gaze taking a deep breath, "Promise."

"Do you intend on keeping it?" she lifts her gaze back to me, "Please," she tucks her hands between her thighs leaning closer to me with a serious expression.

"Wouldn't have said it otherwise," I offer a smile. She rests her forehead against my shoulder, "This one will barely take twenty minutes of my time to do and then that is that then I'll be back and done, okay?"

"Dumbass, you still don't get it."

"I do-"

She then lifts her head throwing her leg over the bike, I watch her for a moment as I shake my head, "You really don't."

"I do now," I return my head to face the front as I start the bike and drive off to get this shit handled and done once and for all.

*** David POV ***

I hover near the vehicle while I notice that (Y/N) hasn't climbed out of the bike at all - he is probably on his way to deal with that loose end he talked about. Then feeling Maine almost crush me against him.

"David. How was it?"

"It was great," I groan then stating, "I guess I got a lot of the things I wanted to learn, though I don't really know much about (Y/N) still."

"Hmm," then rubbing his chin, "Can probably answer a few things myself - know the guy for two years now. Not a lot of personal things there you are just going to have nag his ear off and he'll probably budge."

I nod, then glance back to see that Lucy has sat down next to him, "Those two close?"

With a chuckle, "Why are you asking? Do you like her? Maybe like him?" I shake my head as he laughs, "Had suspicions but something must have happened because it looks a lot more obvious now."

I nod, "Now?"

"Those two have been close for months now."

Ah - that's how it is. I hear the engine start up with the two of them already leaving the area - Maine then let's go off me as he states, "Heading out to meet up with the other three, those two will be joining up shortly."

*** Normal POV ***

She is holding me tightly around my middle - the drive to this place isn't a long one either and it sure as hell isn't going to last that long. It all comes down to how hard they make it on me and if I can get what I want from them.

Stopping near a house there are three guys sitting on the porch - intel that I am following so far checks out. I drive past the house and park far enough to not raise any suspicion about what I am going to get myself into.

Then stating, "I'll be honest that this is something that I planned on doing alone."

"Like I am going to let you do that," she looks at me, "You really don't listen to what I want you to hear."

"I am - I am," I sigh, "That came out wrong. This is... revenge," I say with a straight face, she then furrows her brow, "I got a tip, a lead from Padre that has had his people look for someone that I have been dying to find for a while now. It just happened to line up with a lot of the work I am doing and this is his way of repaying me."

"Okay," she nods climbing off the bike with her arms crossed, "Just tell me what needs to happen."

I climb off of the bike, "I don't know yet - kill anyone that stops us. There might be someone in there I need to talk to."

"Following your lead," I nod walking forward but she then grabs me by the wrist, "But I want to know what this is all about."

With a swift nod, "Yeah. I'll tell you."

Then walking back towards the house, I pull out my brother's gun and clench it tightly. Walking through the gates I hear one of them ask, "Wrong place-" I lift my hand shooting a bullet-sized hole through his eye.

The others try to climb to their feet as I shoot the other in the chest while Lucy kills the other with a few shots.

"Cops will be on our ass, let's make quick."

Then kicking the door open I scan the entrance to see this place looks like a fucking shit hole but with nobody around that I expected to be here. 

"Lucy-" I glance at her to see her eyes have lit up bright orange.

"Second floor there's a console with someone near it."

"Don't kill whoever it is," I then walk up the stairs, with her close behind me.

Her ping made sure that there is just one more head inside - not wasting any time getting into the room I grab the fucker by the collar and slam him against the wall with my gun pressed against his jaw.

"Move and you are dead."

He squirms, as I push the gun deeper under his jaw, "Fuck you want?"

I notice her going towards the console. Letting her rip whatever she can I then throw him from the wall to the ground with my gun trained on his head.

"You know what is scary, choom? I remember your face."

He then holds his glare, hands still in the air, "Don't know you-"

"That's the thing about fodder, don't care till we come back to repay the kindness," I then crack a wicked smile, "De Shawn. Either you start squealing or I start peeling skin and chrome till it fucking circs that rotten brain of yours."

"You fuckers all died-"

I nod, "We did," I feel the hoarseness in my tone, "Been holding a long fucking grudge - but I was serious choom, this will hurt and I will make sure it hurts for as long as you can keep consciousness."

"Not a lotta time left," she says, "I got everything on there."

I then ask again, "Where the fuck is he, where is the rat hiding?"

"(Y/N)-"

"You better run again. Just like then," my grip tightens, my finger slipping over the trigger. His head knocks back into the floor with blood splattering all around his head. The body jolts before all of his limbs go limp.

She then grabs me by the arm, "We need to leave, now!"