pt2 °Why do you cry? My love?,,

【🌹】No known TW(s)【⚠️】
I made this based on 3 song lyrics my wonderful friend ( x_Dandelion_D ) sent me
It's short, but I'm pulling through with these

.____________.

Ranboo walked throughout the mansion he and his husband shared.
where was he?,, the smaller blonde normally was home by this hour, "Tubbo?? My love? Dear?" He called out, no response. It was silent, too silent; this was concerning. What if his beloved had gotten hurt?! Oh, mother of endermites please don't let him be hurt,, he crossed his fingers...

[ A few hours later.. ]

made his way to a field he hadn't been to before, but Tubbo had told him all about it,, The blonde sat there, the breeze messing with his hair, he looked stunning, everything about him was perfect, no matter how others saw him, Ranboo always and will always have a love for the way the smaller looked. He sat there, criss-cross, was he-,, crying?... his eyes shut, looking up at the setting sun, the blonde held a flower?,, a Lavender? Hm..
his husband has always despised lavenders?,, Ranboo could slightly hear Tubbo muttering something, it sounded like a lullaby they sang Michael to sleep?, "My beloved?.." The taller whispered, walking up behind the blonde and placing a hand on his shoulder, kneeling beside him,, A tear made its way down the smallers face and onto the lavender, Tubbo's eyes quickly opened and swiftly turned towards Ranboo, his eye was beaming and looked amazing..The taller was too focused on the blonde's beauty to focus on anything else..

"B-boo?," A voice muttered. he shook his head and cupped the blonde's cheek. "Why are you out here?, and why are you crying??" No response, just utter silence. A cold breeze brushed past the two that sat there. "C'mon, let's go home.." The taller requested, not wanting to force an answer out of the blonde. Only a nod was given in response.

Ranboo reached his hand and grabbed Tubbo's in his softly, standing up and pulling the smaller onto his hoofs as well. "Thanks.." Tubbo uttered, staring at the ground, the Lavender in his hands had fallen down. Ranboo leaned down and went to pick it up, his hands still intertwined with Tubbo's,
"There we go" The taller whispered to himself, finally standing back up straight, moving some hair out of the blondes face and gently placing the flower in his hair, kissing his forehead lightly. "Now we can go" The enderman smiled.
🌷
.________________.

Short chapter again🤯
Yes, Tubbo is blonde in my au