pranbir

Hey guys

Prachi is working is a big company.  She is PA of ranbir he is owner of company.. prachi was late today . So ranbir was scolding her .

Prachi- sorry sir I'm really sorry

Ranbir- you will get punishment for it. 

Prachi- okk sir you punish me but don't remove me from my job . I'm really sorry sir i really need this job .

Ranbir- ok come in my cabin

Prachi- okk sir

They both were in cabin . He sat on chair and pull her and started kissing her . She was shocked but response the kiss .they both were kissing passionately and the kiss was full of lust and love . They break the kiss and he started placing wet kisses on her neck . He picked her and made her lay on the couch which was in his office . They both again started kissing each other. After some he spread wet kisses on her neck . Soon he found her soft spot . He started sucking and biting her soft spot giving her hickey . Then he moved down and removed her top she blush and tried to her chest as her black bra  was not covering her all boobs . He removed her hands and unhook her bra. He started sucking and biting her boobs . After suking for 1 hour he take her another boob in his mouth . After 1 hour he stop and started placing wet kisses on her waist. He suck her navel and push his tounge in her navel . He bite her navel . She moan . He looked at her . And stand up and removed his blazer and shirt . He removed his boxers and was all naked . He removed her skirt and panty they both were all naked .

Ranbir- wanna enjoy

Prachi- yeah

And she get up and push him on couch and hoverd over him . She started placing wet kisses on his neck and then she found his soft spot . She started giving him hickey . Then she placed wet kisses on his chest and give hickey on his abs.  Then she moved to his dick and started stroking his dick and giving him blow job . He was moaning softly. He cum in her mouth and she glup it all. She stood up and he made her lay on the couch.  He started fingering her . She was moaning mess . After sometime he stop and then enter his dick in her . She moan . He kissed her and she kiss him back . After sometime .

Prachi- ahhh fast daddy ahh

He started fucking her hardly. They both cum. They were there clothes .

Prachi - I will love this reward .

Ranbir if you want then I can give it again .

Prachi - next time . Now I'm going

Ranbir - wait tell to your parents that you are at your friends home and come with me to my home.

Prachi- ok

They both went at home and he again started kissing her . They both were kissing passionately.
. They were kissing each other passionately and showing love but soon the kiss was getting wild and showing lust and their cravings for each other . How much they want each other's touch . How much they are desperate. He enter his tounge in her mouth exploring her mouth and exchanging their saliva. They broke the kiss and he picked her till bed . She sat on her knees and he removed her blouse after taking her permission. He removed it and started placing wet kisses on her neck and placing all wet kisses on her neck and after sometime she moan and he smrik cause he got her sweet spot . He started sucking and biting her sweet spot . He then lick her hickey . He placed wet kisses on her clevage and was going to suck her boobs but she stop him and flip them . She placed wet kisses on her neck and then give him hickey on neck . Then she started placing wet kisses on his  abs and giving hickey . She removed his all clothes and he did the same . She blush and quickly hug him . There naked body's were sticked with each other . He was getting more needy as her pink nipple's and huge boobs were touching his naked chest . Her soft hands were hugging him tightly on his waist.  He broke the hug and made her look in his eyes . Their eyes meet.  There eyes were burning in desire and needs. he flip them and take her right boob in his mouth and pressing her left boob softly .

Prachi- ahhh suck them badly.

Ranbir - as you wish .

He started sucking and biting her nipple and pressing her left boob hardly. After sometime he did same with left boob . He moved to her waist and placed wet kisses. He pushed his tounge in her navel . He sucked her navel and leave hickey . She pushed him and take his dick in her hand and started rubbing it and give him hand job and after sometime blow job. He cum and she glup it all . He made her sit on his face and lick her pussy . He pushed his tounge in her pussy and fuck her by tounge. He started sucking her life out . She cum and he glup it . He made her lay on bed and enter his middle and index finger in her pussy.  She bite her lips to stop her loud moan as in that time there were not sound proof rooms . He was fingering her while sucking her boobs . After sometime he stop and flip her he placed wet kisses all over her back and again flip her . He enter his dick in her . She was so tight but also so wet so he slip his dick In her with less difficulty. He kiss her to stop her moan and when she was adjust he started fucking her . Now she was enjoying. She cum and he was also about to cum .

Rabir- should i

Prachi - yes make me pregnant.

He cumin her and again started fucking her after 7 rounds they stop and cuddle with each other.

Bye guy's