[Chapter 4: The Aftermath]

[No One Pov]
[Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA]

Within the Vines Corp HQ, Jason could be seen within the command center for his military forces abroad.

Jason: My Prince, how was the rescue?

Adam/He-Man: Good sir, Sienna is safe, her forces are secured, Adam is detained and transported to the Raft and his men shall be sent to the other prisons abroad.

Jason: Wonderful. The Schnee has already collapsed and now, Willow Schnee is on the way here to the states.

Adam/He-Man: That's good. This shall slowly push Union into a state of chaos.

Jason: Yes, and the League of Darkness has been acknowledged as a threat to the world, soon, we'll have full authority to invade and deal with Union and The League.

Adam/He-Man: I heard that the League are more like victims of Union's corruption and arrogance.

Jason: They are. However, they're crime cannot go away. Not yet at least.

Adam/He-Man: Yeah, I guess. Also, we found something.

Jason: What is it?

Adam/He-Man: After delivering the White Fangs to SHIELD, my squad returned to their headquarters to collect intelligence on the League. A sealed compartment was discovered. The room was filled with these pinkish liquid-filled tubes.

Jason: Pinkish Liquid-Filled Tubes? I heard of that before. Sage.

Sage: Yes sir?

Jason: Look into the Black Market, see if you can find anything related to pinkish liquid-filled tubes?

Sage: Yes sir.

Adam/He-Man: What do you believe it is?

Jason: I have a pretty good idea what it is, but I just hope it isn't.

Sage: Sir, I think I found it.

Jason: Tell me.

Sage: there is a 99.8% chance that this is the Mind Controlling Drug, Kamyla.

Jason(sigh): God Damn it.

Adam/He-Man: Kamyla?

Jason: Yes, it's a mind controlling drug that turns anyone injected with it into sex slaves that will do anything for anyone.

Adam/He-Man: Oh god. How would the White Fang create such a thing?

Jason: I don't think they did, or I don't think Sienna even know. I think Adam bought this from the Black Market, he must have planned to use this.

Adam/He-Man: But on who? Sienna?

Jason: No, I don't think he would do it to her, I think he hates her too much to drug her for his own benefit. However, I believe there's only one person he would use it on.

Adam/He-Man: Who?

Jason: His Ex-Girlfriend turned Heroine of Team RWBY, Blake Belladonna.

Adam/He-Man: wait, she was a White Fang?

Jason: You're right, she did. She believed she was participating in a battle for a just cause, but when she witnessed what Adam was turning into, she decided to leave him and enroll in Union Academy, where she eventually became a member of Team RWBY.

Adam/He-Man: If this is the case, then why didn't they arrest her when she first began showing up?

Jason: No one was aware of it. I have a strong suspicion that the headmasters knew, but they decided to let her remain because of her skills, previous experience in warfare, and maybe her familiarity with the White Fangs.