Chapter 2 (Old Friends new family)

(Y/N POV)
Lilith then backed away from me and then started to get surrounded by some type of magic that envelops her body but when it fades in Lilith's place was another huge dragon with blue hair black scales and blue eyes

(Y/N POV)Lilith then backed away from me and then started to get surrounded by some type of magic that envelops her body but when it fades in Lilith's place was another huge dragon with blue hair black scales and blue eyes

Y/N-L-Lilith is that you?

Lilith-Yes it's me the real me I'm sorry I had to keep this secret from you but we have to go now

Y/N-Now hold on-

I then back away from her but then she grabs me in her claw and then we start to fly and I'm not a fan of heights so I start to freak out.

Lilith-Y/N please stop we are going somewhere Rya can't find us.

Y/N-NO I don't want to be this high in the air I hate heights!

We are now getting closer to a mountain that is surrounded by trees with golden leaves.

Y/N-What is this place?

Lilith-This is a place I set up for you in case of an emergency.

We are now at the peak of the mountain and then she drops me on the stone and then she lands next to me but I back away a bit.

Y/N-Lilith why did you hide the fact that you were a dragon?

Lilith-Because I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I want us to be more then friends my dear.

What she is saying to me sounds too familiar but she's nicer but it's too much like Rya. I don't think it a good idea to stay with her even though she's my best friend.

Y/N-Ok Lilith thank you for saving me but I think I can walk back to the village now.

Before I could walk past her she puts her wing in front of me and pushes me back.

Y/N-Lilith what are you doing let me go!

Lilith-Y/N I brought you up here to keep you safe and to give you my love so you're staying with me.

I then back away and run away from her but she flies and lands in front of me but then I run towards the edge and then she stops.

Y/N-Lilith let me off the mountain or I jump.

Lilith-Y/N come now let's not be crazy about this just come back to me love.

Y/N-NO get me off the mountain now or I jump off.

Lilith-OK OK I'll take you down.

She then lowers her head and I get on her neck and then she flys me down the I then get of her but then her eyes turn into a darker shade of blue.

Lilith-I'll give you a head start to run but I will catch you and bring you back here.

I then turn away and run as fast as I can without stopping. All I was thinking was getting away from Lilith, someone I knew my whole life and trusted was another possessive dragon. At least she was more kind than Rya.