Impossible - Angel

Description: Angel and one of the club hang arounds have been hiding a relationship and decide to tell the club.

"We have a problem," Angel said with a smirk as he sat down at the bar. I glared at him, grabbing a beer and opening it for him.

"You have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps causing problems," I said, smiling at him before trying to walk away.

"Get back here," he said. I took two steps back but refused to look at him. "Seriously."

"I'm here. What's your problem?"

"I'm trying to hit on you and it isn't working," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Have you considered that it's because I don't like you?"

"Impossible," he said. He took a drink and sat the beer back down. His hand released the bottle and I tried to forget all the nights we'd spent together. No one knew we were sleeping together and we liked to keep it that way, so I continually act like I hate him and the way he hits on me. He likes to toe the line though and flirts with me constantly.

"Actually Angel, it's quite possible. Now if you'll excuse me. I have a party to prep for," I said, turning back what I was doing behind the bar before he walked up.

"Get Chucky to do it," he said.

"He's running the office so you dumbasses can be in here drinking on the clock," I said.

"You keep talking like that people will think you don't like me."

"I don't," I said. He groaned in annoyance.

"Cut the shit we're the only two in here," he said. I turned around and the rest of the clubhouse was empty.

"We can spend the night together. My place," I said. I didn't make eye contact because I knew if I did I'd melt to his will. Whatever he wanted from me I'd do in a heartbeat. He wields a dangerous power over me.

"Why are we still hiding it?"

"Don't want the club knowing," I said.

"I don't care if they know. I didn't want them thinking anything when we were just fucking. It's more than that now and we both know that," he said. I wiped my hands on my jeans and leaned back against the counter behind me.

"Angel, I don't know," I said.

He stood up and walked around the bar.

"I want you to be my girl," he said. "In every sense baby."

"And the club will be okay?"

"They already love you," he said. I nodded and he grabbed my hands.

"So you'll be my girl?"

I sighed and leaned into his chest. I wanted to. I felt like I could, but I wasn't sure.

"Baby," his voice was soft. He reserved this tone of voice for when he was desperate for something. His hands rubbed my arms and back gently, a subtle attempt to relax me.

"I'm just worried," I said.

"You shouldn't be," he said. I agreed and he kissed my lips quickly before jumping the bar when he heard someone on the porch.

"Angel, come on," Bishop said, barely opening the door.

"One second," he said before leaning back over the bar. "Kiss for luck?"

"In your dreams," I said with a smirk. His jaw dropped a little and I kissed him quickly before going back to the party prep.