🔞kinktober Day 3: Dirty Talk🔞

Aether X Dew X Swiss

Aether pressed Dew against the wall of the dressing room and began thrusting in and out of the smaller ghoul who began moaning and whimpering. Swiss smirked and watched from the corner of the room where he watched the two ghouls go at it. This all began with Dew being a brat as usual, he had been teasing Swiss and Aether all day.

The fire ghoul was still whimpering as Aether kept pounding inside him hitting his nerves over and over, making the small ghoul unravel more and more each thrust. Soon Aether released inside Dew but Swiss realized that Aether had his grip on Dew's length, not giving the fire ghoul release. When Aether did this Dew cried out more and lose tears fell down his face as he practically collapsed against the wall. After a few moments the quintessence ghoul pulled out and picked the small needy ghoul up then walked over to Swiss who was not stroking himself and smiling as he walked over with Dew.

Swiss took hold of Dew and immediately pushed inside him. The small fire ghoul's eyes rolled back and he tightened around Swiss, making the multi ghoul growl. "Slut gets tight doesn't he?~" Aether says as he starts stroking Dew's length when he settles on Swiss's thick and long dick. "Yeah Aeth~ the more you jack him the tighter he gets~" Swiss purrs out then begins bouncing Dew on on his cock. Dew can only whine and bounce harder, tightening around Swiss as Aether strokes him faster. Before any of them can do anything Dew releases all over Aether's hand and some on Swiss's chest with loud whines and moans leaving his mouth.

As soon as Dew tightens around Swiss, the multi ghoul fills him even fuller than Aether had previously. "Aww, Aeth look~ our little bratty slut likes being fucked out on us~" is the last thing Dew hears as he tucks his into Swiss's neck exhaustedly.
————————
A/N: Happy Birthday Swiss <3