🔞Request~Dew/Sodo X FEM! Reader

It was a lunar eclipse and it had hit Dew the hardest out of all of the ghoul. He had been after you all day and not being able to have you for so long had pissed him off royally. Now currently on the other hand, he had you pinned to the bed with your legs spread while he licked up your slick and tongue fucked you. All you could do was whine then once you were close to your climax, he pulled away. Smirking at you with his pure black obsidian colored eyes as he watched you try to buck your hips against him for friction. Out of frustration and orgasm denial you grabbed hold of his tail which made him yelp and start purring while you rubbed and sucked on his tail spade. But when you stopped he growled and smacked your thigh before slamming inside of you, making both of you moan and this only increased Dew's desire. While waiting for you to adjust he left hickeys and love marks all over your neck, collarbones, and jawline.

"Dew pl-please" You moaned out as he was thrusting only to earn a demonic growl from the ghoul before he thrusted harder and got rougher with you. His tail flicked wildly behind him as his forked tongue was hung out of his mouth. You whimpered and spread you legs a bit more which made him slam right into a bundle of nerves making you climax instantly. He whimpered when you tighten around him but he soon growls and fills you with his seed. When you go to move he holds you down and starts thrusting again as he tilted his head and looked you in the eyes. Suddenly while he was thrusting you felt his grab hold of your breasts and play with your nipples as he got rougher with his thrusts. But he pulls one of his hands away and drags it down your body before rubbing your clit and thrusting harder than before.

*Time Skip*

He growled and knotted you for the 5th time that night. Your stomach was bulged and you moaned as he filled you full once again. After a few moments he pulled out and shoved a plug in you with a smirk on his face before leaning in and kissing you. "Don't want any of our hard work to go to waste.~" He purrs out before the fire ghoul whimpers and lays beside you. He limply leans over to the nightstand and grabs the damp rag and starts cleaning both of you up. Once he was done he rubbed your stomach and swayed his tail slowly then looked up at you, eyes now back to their natural one amber one grey-blue eyes. "Was I too rough?" He asks as he cups your cheek. You shake your head and kiss him, he kisses back and rubbed your swollen stomach while doing so. He cuddles beside you and starts wrapping his tail around your waist before getting close to your ear and whispering. "Sleep tight my little creampie~"  before kissing you again then laughing.