11: In which a traumatized baby decides to blow everything up (32-33)

So I lied. :)

I know I said I wanted to focus on the other fic, but writer's block swings at me like a bat from hell, and well......

I started this fic with the expectation of shelling out 10k words every chapter.

Now, I expect myself to reach 15k words or else-

Why must I torture myself so???

It's 1AM and y'all, I have class literally tomorrow hELP-

-----------------------------

I suddenly have some HC about Raon's attribute that have popped up during this chapter. Several HCs, actually.

A whole lot of just me, reasoning out my bullshit. Oops.

I. Regret. Everything.

Karma is real y'all. Karma is REAL.

Let me preface by saying I did not start this chapter knowing how it turned out the way it did.

No, quite literally, the plot bunny just grabs me by the arm and slingshots me straight into the path of no return.

I. DID. NOT. PLAN. FOR. THIS.

*curls into fetal position* IT'S NOT MY FAULT 😭😭😭😭

(Not much reaction, sorry. Something else took over.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Han avoided Cale's gaze. This was the first time he did that since they sat down at this table. Cale instantly figured out what must have happened, as Choi Han reported in a quiet voice.

"They are at the inn."

-

"Heh," Rasheel lightly snorts, "That punk went out to get two, only to come back with twelve."

"Tsk tsk," Eruhaben shakes his head, "That poor unlucky bastard."

Who he's referring to is anyone's guess.

"So it's not that Young Master Cale went out of his way to collect people......" Rosalyn muses, seemingly thoughtfully.

Alberu immediately catches on.

"It's just that he has someone who can fetch people for him," Alberu grins wickedly, "Unprompted, at that."

Choi Han's face is entirely red now.

"Stop that!" He hisses at these unrepentant gremlins. Damn it, it's already embarrassing enough the first time around! He doesn't need them to pour even more oil onto this dumpster fire!!!

Choi Han*, all the way on the other side of the barrier, feels second-handed embarrassment for his other self.

'So not only that Choi Han is a free-loader,' he can't help but think, 'he's also a free-loader who has the balls to bring others back to free-load with him.'

It's not that he's calling the other Lock and Rosalyn free-loaders, of course (except for the fact that he is), it's just that......

Who gives that Choi Han the audacity?

The transmigrator???

'Wow,' he can't help but think, bitterness at the back of his tongue, 'the transmigrator has really spoiled that guy, huh?'

-

Choi Han opened and closed his mouth a few more times before finally adding on.

"We came together with Rosalyn's magic."