Is it true

This is part two of the last chapter😗

Cj POV:

All the girls looked at me and then smirked at me. I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. "Socjisittruethatyoucuddledwithy/nafewdaysago?" Olley says in racing speeds. Some how though I managed to under stand what she said.

( if none of y'all could read what she said, this is what she said: so CJ is it true that you cuddled with Y/N a few days ago? I hope that helps)

"W-WHAT!!" Y/N yells embarrassed. "That wasn't apart of the plan!!!" I didn't know how to respond and I could barely remember what happened that day.

"I guess so..?" I say blushing and trying to remember what happened that day. "How did you even know that it happened?" Olley and Faith both look at Ruby.

"I-I-I'm sorry it's just w-when I w-went to check on y'all, I w-walked in to see y-you two both cuddling. It was just to c-cute to keep it a s-secret." Says Ruby tripping on half of her words.

Y/N POV:

I cover my face in embarrassment totally forgetting about that night he wanted to cuddle. " I-I was sick, so barley remember what a-actually happened. " says CJ with his face just as red as mine.

"Soo...you don't remember this?" Says Olley as she shows a picture of us cuddling together. I look at Ruby knowing she was the one who sent the picture. Ruby quickly avoids making eye contact with me.

I look back at CJ noticing that he looked and blank as if he saw a ghost. His then gets up and shakes his head. "Oh darn l-look at the time I have to get to bed" he says nervously then speed walks to his room.

"I guess we should get to bed as well it's starting to get late" says Faith. "yeah goodnight!" says Olley. "Night" me and ruby moth say. We all get into blankets and fell asleep.

I'm running out of ideas..😐

Stay happy and stay hydrated 😊