Meet up with the gang

Cj POV:

Me and Y/N have been good "friends" for about a month or two. We always have the best time together but still how hard I try I always struggle to give her the bracelet. For some reason it feels like I trying to give her a ring or something. I'm usually never that nervous to give friends things.

Lets talk less about the bracelet and more of what's happening today. So today Able, Max and the rest of the crew wanted all of us to hangout  today. So we all agreed to go the the band garage where we usually practice and spend time together.I wanted Y/N to come and she agreed to come along.

I got to he garage and everyone was already there. I looked around and soon found Y/N sitting on the sofa with the girls.

"CJ there you are late as always" Able says jokingly. I pretend to be offended. " *GASP* I'm always late? you and Max are late nearly all the time." I say dramatically.

We both laughed at our jokes. "ok kids enough with the jokes so we can get to f/r(fav restaurant)." Says Ruby as if she was our mother. "Do we have to go go there, because last time I got food poisoning from there." I whine. "It's true" says Y/N. We went to a different restaurant instead.

Y/N POV:

we got t the restaurant around 6pm. CJ was a bit worried about it thinking about if he gets food poisoned again. We get our table and order. We talked for awhile until our food was here. We ate our food; leaving a bit after.

We go back to the garage and talked a about the band and if I ever wanted to join. I declined saying I wasn't really that good at singing or playing instruments( even though you sing weird songs to keep you entertained). After awhile Faith was to tired to stay up any longer so she went home with Olley.  The others stayed a bit more.

Soon it came to a point where it was just me, Ruby and CJ. He sat beside me looking nervous as if he wanted to tell me something. He got close to my face looking even more nervous. I never really realized that CJ had bule-ish cyan colored eyes. 

He opened his mouth to speak but before anything could come out his mouth Ruby bumped into CJ, trying to get up from the sofa. Bumping into him made us kiss nearly tongue to tongue if CJ hadn't rolled his tongue back.

We both pulled away looking at each other in embarrassment. His face was as red as a tomato. without thought I kissed him on the forehead and soon left.

CJ POV:

I have no words for what happened that night except that I was scared about the friendship bracelet and the kiss. I enjoyed that kiss hoping it lasted a bit longer.

Stay happy and stay hydrated😊