|!☁🦋ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤🦋☁!|

☁🦋_____________🤍___________ 🦋☁

Since I have absolutely nothing to post......

Yeah....Great....Anyway  Enjoy! 

And if you have any Ideas/Requests please tell me :)

☁🦋_____________🤍___________ 🦋☁

1 - ☁ Ꭵ 乙 ᑌ ᛕ ᑌ    ᗰ Ꭵ ᗪ ᗝ ᖇ Ꭵ Ƴ ᗩ ☁  :

❥⁞|⁌♪˚ ༘♡·˚꒰🤍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄˚~ ༘♡·˚꒰🤍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄♪⁍|⁞❥

1-•❥Likes to learn everything about you and once you two are in a proper relationship welp.... Good luck dealing with this human camera.

2-•❥Asks a lot of personal questions when you two are in a relationship (But makes sure you're comfortable with it ).

-•❥ Is with you everywhere you go.

-•❥bathroom break? Waits outside.

-•❥Need to be alone for a while/busy? Peeks around the corner or glances at you to see if you're done.

3-•❥Complements you 24/7 complements when you  least expect it.

4-•❥Cares a lot about your health and will remind you to do simple stuff like Drinking water brings you snacks incase you feel hungry.

5-•❥If work gets in the way and he  is in a mission all he does is think about your safety and of course his anxiety takes over.

❥ ⁓''What if they are in danger?" ⁓❥.

❥⁓"What if they get hurt and I'm not there to help them?!" ⁓❥.

-•After he gets back from a long mission the first thing he does is come home  to you crying thinking that he had lost you trapping you in a hug while you awkwardly  pat his back.

⁓"*Sniff* I-I thought you were gone..."⁓❥.

6-•❥Will notice if your feeling off and tries his best to make you feel better.

7-•❥Loves to be held by you since he prefers to be babied  by you and doesn't mind the other way around.

8-•❥ When he's tired he takes a nap on top of you where he gently takes you by the hand and lays on  top of  you not caring  about what where you doing/about to do unless it's something very important then he won't bother you

 and if you wait until he falls asleep and try to sneak your way out he will wake up and hold on to you even tighter.

9-•❥Loves to surprise hug you and wont let go if you 'were caught off guard'

 ''Hm?...Did I caught you off guard? Sorry about that... But you're just irresistibly cute!❤'' 

10-•❥If he gets jealous when you go back home he'll slowly crawl on to your lap and rant about what was making him jealous ''I didn't like the way they were staring at you...you're...Mine''.

11-•❥If someone gets on his nerve He wont kill anyone but he will make them suffer and most likely frame them and being a trustworthy person everyone would obviously  believe him.

12-•❥will probably wear your hoodies without you even noticing 

13-•❥likes to take napes on your bed if you're training since everything smells like you at times you'd find him asleep in your bed after going out or just laying there yes he'll be flustered every time you "catch" him♥

14-•❥when you wake up he's gonna cling on to you like his life depended on it

15-•❥one time he was on a mission with Iida and Todoroki and he heard that you got hurt Dude started crying as if you died or something Both  Iida and Todoroki began panicking not knowing what to do after a while Todoroki sighed and called you telling you to come comfort your baby.

 "Hey uhh y/n? We heard that you gotten hurt you okay?"

"oh hey what's up? and yeah just a cut on my arm i'll be fine"

"can you come pick up midoriya? I don't think he can go back home on his own and both me and Iida are busy after this if that's okay with you?"

"oh all right?..."

"please hurry up Iida and I tried to calm him down but somehow he heard that you got hurt he's been well let's just say he's been worried a lot about you"

"oh-ok I'll be there--"

*midoriya cries could be heard from the other side of the phone as Iida panics and the girlfriend was too stunned to speak*...

"wha- y-y/n-chan is y/n chan o-on the phone?"

yep thats him

"yeah do you wanna talk t-"

before todoroki could finish midoriya yanked his phone outta his grasp and began asking questions to his still stunned girlfriend

"Y/N CHAN ARE OKAY? DO YOU NEED ANY HELP? WHO HURT YOU WAS THERE A VILLAIN ATTACK ARE YOU--"

"honey calm down i just got a cut on my arm ok? please calm down i'll come to pick you up ok?"

"A-All right...."

-•❥Once he saw you he couldn't let go of you that's you guys in a nutshell

16-•❥ has a lot of notebooks that contains every small detail about you and plans to show you one that is his personal favorite in which he writes about your guy's special moments together and things that he loves about you

17-•❥he likes to peak at what your doing at times but will keep it down if you're bothered by it

-•❥

-•❥

-•❥

-•❥

-•❥

-•❥

-•❥

-•❥