|⚔︎|-| III |-| II |

•-| 🦁 |-•

- II -
( Dark Wings, Dark Words )

-| King's Landing |-

Thoryn stands by Lady Olenna side as she sits before her designated patio while servants prepare it. They wait for Margaery and Sansa to join them as Lady Olenna has questions for her. The seating courtyard is full of high born Ladies who all sneak looks at Thoryn Lannister. His stoic and cut image is one many find desirable. Thoryn can see Margaery talking with a servant at the entrance of the seating area, he can't keep his eyes off her. Her dress cinched perfectly at the waist as the light blue compliments her smooth skin tone. Lady Olenna notices and decides to break his gaze.

OLENNA: "I see the cuts and bruises are healing nicely, Thoryn."

THORYN: "Oh, yes. They are."

OLENNA: "You will have permanent marks of bravery and courage to remind you of that night."

THORYN: "I will, scars to show those I'm not the one to mess with."

Thoryn and Lady Olenna smile at one another. Lady Olenna pinches Thoryn's cheek. Loras and Sansa approach the garden.

MARGAERY: "You're such a dear." She says to her brother who escorted the Lady Sansa.

LORAS: "I'll take my leave. Lady Sansa."

SANSA: "Thank you, Ser Loras."

MARGAERY: "Come. Lady Sansa, it is my honor to present my grandmother the Lady Olenna of House Tyrell."

They walk to Lady Olenna, who remains seated. Thoryn stands straight in the presence of Margaery and Sansa, he stands stoically as the two ladies smile gracefully.

OLENNA: "Kiss me, child

Olenna extends her hand and Sansa kisses it in greeting. Thoryn looks at Margaery up and down, she catches him staring and grins to herself.

OLENNA: "It's so good of you to visit me and my foolish flock of hens. We're very sorry for your losses."

SANSA: "And I was sorry when I heard of Lord Renly's death, Lady Margaery. He was very gallant."

OLENNA: "Gallant, yes. And charming and very clean. He knew how to dress and smile and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king."

Thoryn scratches his head and temple, knowing Margaery will have something to say.

MARGAERY: "Renly was brave and gentle, Grandmother. Father liked him and so did Loras."

And Thoryn was right.

OLENNA: "Loras is young and very good at knocking men off horses with a stick. That does not make him wise. Thoryn is the perfect example of bravery, his loyalty and devotion to this Kingdom makes him a great leader."

Thoryn smiles as he takes a bite out of an apple he picked from the garden.

OLENNA: "As to your fathead father-"

MARGAERY: "Grandmother! What will Sansa think of us?" she said chuckling of disbelief.

Thoryn covers his mouth to shield his chuckle.