Chapter 2

I come back from the bathroom, feeling extremely exhausted that i lay down on the balck stinky bed. I hate to even look at it and i bet there are a thousand bed bugs in it. But i still continue to lay down on it.

It's 3 pm as i wake up in a hurry thinking of what time it is and it's almost 3 hours that i spend sleeping. I groan loudly.
I was supposed to go to the library today and get a few things for dinner.

I pull out my really old phone that i got second-hand a year or two ago. I can never ever understand today's technology. It's just too complicated.

I turn on the t.v as i lazily get uo to sit at the couch. I pick a coke bottle from the floor that was halfway drank. It felt really bad but i was thirsty so.

As the t.v turns on the first channel that pops up is "News You". I begin listening to it really closely when i see the name "stark". There's a really frustrated and disappointed look at my face.

Him.

It has always been him.

Tony stark. The billionaire narcissist. The bitch of the government.
Suddenly a woman's image pops up. She seems to be in her 40s. She us is beautiful pink blouse with purple hoops. Her blonde hair is tied into a very fancy bun which looks quite formal. She then continues to speak.

"The battle of sokovia was won by the avengers only two weeks ago but it looks like that the people of new york need them again. As a new evil rises, this morning people have spotted many unusual webs in their houses, workplaces, publicplaces and schools. Many say that this can be a giant spider lurking but some other say that this might be the doings of a new face of evil. Tony stark or any other avenger hasn't yet reacted to this which makes some people question their bravery. Well it's time for some sports news so this is Amanda Reid signing off."

And just like that she disappeared following by a man dressed up in a blue suit.

No this can't be happening. Her. She was here. In New York. This morning.

AN: this chapter gives you a hint of what's the topic but don't get to excited it would unravel slowly and slowly so pls be patient🫶🏼