Someone slap me 😰

It seems God must hate me after all... I can't believe it... Am I dreaming? But if I am, that means I'm still alive. No!!! I can't be!!! I remember dying... Right? Ugrh!!! Even in my head, I can tell I'm trying to convince myself that I'm dead, when anyone can clearly tell I'm breathing right now! The question is how and why? Did I reincarnate? Why... Why would someone do this to me? Was it God? Well, he never seem to like me anyway. When I wanna live, I keep skimming death. Then when I wanna die, I am breathing? Just my luck, I guess? Where... Am I? Wait?!? This place is where All for one took me to recover after the accident that turned me into Dabi. Did I...go back in time? Great! (sarcastic) Remind me again why my luck is so awful? First, I failed to die completely and now I can't even escape this hellish life, I've been running from for a lifetime. It's for certain. I've returned... ( Dun! Dun! Dun! 🎺) 

It took me a lifetime to realise that I'm done wasting my life on endeavor. Becoming a spite filled villain seeking revenge, only led to a tragic spite filled death. Although, I've always been the dramatic type, I hate tragic endings. They're to common to me for my liking. Touya tragically died then Dabi. Fantastic! Can't wait to see how I die a third time. It's not every day you can die three times. ( sarcastic ) So I decided not to become a cold-blooded murderer in this lifetime and  like my first life, expecting me to die, they let me go. Now... what do I do?!? I reek of suspicion with all me bandages, plus it doesn't help that I look like a kid. Especially as I'm walking in this not so safe looking neighbourhood. I don't know what to do?!? I've never been so out of goals before or had this much free time. I was always training as a kid and working more than I liked at the league. I've never had so much options and free will to do anything. It's actually... A little overwhelming. Well... First, I should probably find somewhere to sleep and even if I'm proclaimed as dead and have scarring, with my white hair in the open like this. There's still a chance I might get caught. After all, a body was never found, so I should be vigilant and worry like always. "I can't get sent back to that hell house" I whisper to myself. If I remember correctly, I was in a coma for three years so I should be about 16. Although, the scarring might make me look a little older. It did in my past life but I was older then and as you age the facial change becomes less evident. Hence, it's harder to tell your actual age from when you are younger. I have no money, food, clothing, water or shelter. I also have identity hiding troubles. Fantastic. Just great. ( sarcastic ) well it could always get worse. At least I'm not in that hell I called my house. Pit pat, tippity tap. Horror struck me as panic coursed through my veins. Is it...raining? No way! I already knew the world hated me but now the weather too?!? Did I ever say something about, things could get worse. Well, I was right. I don't have any more bandages to replace the one's on me if they've got wet. Although I have cold resistance, I'm still a kid now so it's not impossible to get sick and ice is different from rain. Being drenched could make me get infected as my wounds are not fully healed. I quickly search my surroundings for any kind of shelter but my luck has never did good to me so I find nothing. It's speedily starts chucking it down and after a while of walking aimlessly in the hope of finding some form of shelter I start shiver. Shivering turns onto full on shaking as I hug myself tightly in order to try and keep warm. I'm not using my quirk because I may worsen my already wounded condition if I try. I took today of all days to start finally caring for my body and not going completely unhinged and doing it anyway like I normally did. I was brought out of my thoughts by violent raw coughing... Coming from me? Wow. Just great. Fantastic. Have I ever told you just how great today is? Went back to my hellish past, not dying, got soaking wet, cold, my injuries are probably infected, have nowhere to go, got sick and so on. I think you've got it. ( sarcastic ) I feel my mind go fuzzy as my hearing and sight are getting blurry. Then I stumble and fall to the ground, having no strength in my legs. Yay. Today is just so... great I think deadpanned as I start to drift to sleep... ( sarcastic ) I hear the muffled sound of voices? Oh, great. ( sarcastic ) I hope they're not a good guy or a bad guy, either is terrible but if they can save me, I should be a little grateful. A good guy wouldn't stop pestering me about my injuries while a bad guy would do some annoying stuff that make me want to kill him. That's why people are annoying, and I won't change my mind. Ugrh!!! Did I ever tell you how much I hate relying on people. Trusting someone means you're open to getting hurt or betrayed. Overall, it's just safer and less painful to trust no one. Who needs a hero, I can save myself like I've always done. I don't need a family, they only make you vulnerable and defenceless to pain. Thinking this, I completely blacked out as darkness succumbed me. I hope the one that found me isn't a hero, I really do but knowing my luck, they probably are...

Aizawa P.O.V

Today Where is not a good day for me. I just started my patrol and then it started pouring. Do you think any villains would be out here in the rain? Thud! In the midst of the rain, it was such A light noise. I almost missed it but with my trained sensors, I caught it. I wish to where the sound came from. Although, it was hard to tell the direction because the rain muffled the sound. In the midst of my running, I stopped dead in my tracks. In front of me was a heavily bandaged, fever stricken kid. I could tell he had a fever by how flushed his face was and how heavy he was breathing. Not knowing this kid's identity or home, I concluded it was best to bring him to U.A. So that recovery girl could heal him. I gently picked up the boy with hair as white as his bandages, only to be shocked at the sheer lack of weight. My eyes crease in a frown of worry and anger, what have you been through problem child... We have to wait until he wakes up to slowly ask questions. We don't know what that kid has been through, so he could have trust issues. I was brought out of my thoughts as I arrived a recovery girls office and explained the situation.