𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

nina's pov

i stood there watching out the window of the car, waiting for him to say something. the car turned off as we pulled up to the house. slamming the door shut, he got out and stormed into the house.

hesitantly i followed bracing myself for what was about to come.

he was sat on the couch. his head in between both of his hands. his elbows rested on to his lap.

i walked over to him, sitting down on the couch before reluctantly resting my hand on his shoulder, which he pushed off instantly.

sighing in defeat i tried to get up but he was quick to grab my wrist and stand up to face me.

without giving it another thought his hand made contact with my face, pushing me down to the floor. i grabbed my face, the stinging became unbearable.

grabbing the nearest weapon, which was a vase on top of the table, i chucked it at him, aiming for his head, but he ducked down, making it hit the wall instead

he knelt down in front of me, his breath reeking of whisky.

"it's all your fault next time don't give me that fucking attitude" was all he said before leaving the house, slamming the door behind him.

i sat there, tears flowing out of my eyes my hands were now covering my face. the crying soon turned into hysterical laughter, making me look crazy.

i got up and entered the bathroom looking in the mirror, my mascara was running down my eyes, my lipstick smudged and hair in tangles 

"hey hey hey" i open my eyes to see oscar towering over me, his hands rested on both my shoulders, shaking me awake.

oscar sat on the bed, pulling me into a hug. i dipped my face into his black t-shirt . now noticing them, letting tears puddle onto his shoulder. his hands wrapped tighter along my torso making me wince. he noticed and quickly let go muttering an apology

"bad dream?" he interrupts the silence

controlling my tears, i nod my head before laughing at how stupid i look.

"what's the time?" i ask noticing the quietness from the living room

"4 am, you should get some more sleep" he turns to leave. before i could even think i grab his wrist causing him to turn around.

"um, i know i probably sound crazy cause we literally just met but do you mind just laying here with me? i just need someone to stay with me" nodding he gets into the bed. i wrap my arms round his stomach, resting my head on his chest.

his hands play with my hair and next thing i know i'm drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————————

light beamed out of the window forcing me to wake up. i fluttered my eyes open before groaning rolling over and pulling the covers over my head.my head was pounding in my head, it was hurting like a bitch

"morning" oscar's raspy morning voice calls out for me. i groaned taking the covers back of from my head and facing him.

"morning, ow" i groan half asleep, holding my head and rubbing it

"come on get up" he grabs my hand lifting me up on the bed but i protest laying myself back in the comfy bed.

i hear the door creak open