𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

i ran down the stairs, terrified to look back and face the santos who just witnessed me at my worst state.

walking down the corridor, i approached the kitchen. my stomach grumbling underneath me as i picked up a kfc wrap and coke from the counter and made my way into santis open car.

i unwrapped the food, stuffing it into my mouth whilst placing the drink into the cup holder.

and then they walked out. one by one,opening the doors and sitting inside the car. santi turned on the car and drove, the only noise was the sound of me stuffing food into my mouth.

this is awkward

i stopped and looked back at the 3 in the back of the car "so" i stretched out the word, breaking the silence

"what the fuck was that!" gassy yelled following hands around his head and making an explosion sound as he let them go

i giggled

"there's a lot you guys need to learn about our little nina" santi says laughing with me
____________________________________

"hey"oscar puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs
we were all back at the santo house, just chilling after that long day. i know santi wants to know what properly happened whilst i was with troy. i don't think i'm ready to disclose every detail. shit was traumatising.

"nina?" i look up at spooky,focusing back at him.

"sorry" he just smiles back at me "what's up?" i ask

"how you doing? like really. i know that shit was probably a lot but you know i'm here for you. if you wanna talk or just to hang out if your not feeling it"
he says looking at the ground awkwardly at the last sentence

awee he's so cute stood there so timidly. aweeeee

"nina? you keep zoning out. you sure you okay?"  he's so sweet i can't

"sorry and no, can we get out of here" i ask him rushing my words. all i need is a small nod before i grab his arm and head for the door "we will be back" i yell at santi before leaving.

____________________________________
the car ride was silent, not awkward,  just a comfortable silence. peaceful. it was supposed to be a surprise to wear we were going. when we arrived at the destination, i got out the car shocked.

"you brought me here!"