Style Boutique: Love Story

Summary:

This book is mainly based on the 3DS game: Style Boutique that was realised in 2008 - 2009. The game includes main characters: Dominic, Godfrey, Renée & Grace. When I began the game for the 100th time, I used the name Charlene and so, this will be the name of the main character.

Unfortunately in the game, you cannot gain a love relationship with any of the characters. Most users wanted some sort of relationship with Dominic, the owner of Primavera which is the shop you work at in the beginning of the game with Grace.

I solely made this book to live out my sad fantasies when I was a young kid playing this game, which was to make the main character gain some sort of relationship with Dominic, the owner.

──────────────────

I hope you enjoy this book, fanfiction or whatever you'd like to call it. I made this with love, and worked on it almost everyday.

None of the characters belong to me, except the main character, Charlene.

All characters, locations etc belong to the rightful owners.

Please do not copy my book, repost it anywhere or claim it as your own. I worked hard to make this book, and I would not like someone to pass it off as their own.

Remember to like, comment and follow me for more books, updates and possibly, more fanfictions like this.