Day Three

The Imposter spent the entire day playing around with the broken tablet he had found. Though it first appeared to be beyond repair, a few hours of hard work and tinkering got the tablet up and running again.

Freddy tried to stealthily assassinate several people. Unfortunately, his loud footsteps gave away all his favorite hiding spots.

Siegfried taught Cuphead the basics of swordsmanship, since it would be dangerous for the little mug to run around without any proper weaponry. Throughout their time together, the two of them quickly made a bond.

Henry Stickmin and Scorpion worked together to find as many resources as possible.

Johnny Gat and Mario worked together to find as many tributes as possible.

Master Chief spent the day resting in his camp.

The Neighbor somehow managed to step in his own bear trap. Unable to escape, he quickly bled to death in the forest.

Steve started mining for resources in a cave.

Kratos used the Boots of Hermes to chase Sonic after the latter had called him "too slow." Fortunately for the hedgehog, Kratos quickly grew bored and left to find a foe that wasn't a coward.

Sans used his spare time to come up with a punch of oddly specific puns catered to several other tributes.

The Dragonborn set Jonesy's fort on fire while he was sleeping. As the agent jumped out of the flaming building, Dragonborn shot an arrow into both of his knees, rendering him immobile. Finally, the hero of Skyrim valiantly stabbed Jonesy in the chest over and over again until he finally died.

Lucio explored the Arena, unaware that a gun was aimed right at his head.

Before the Vault Dweller could pull the trigger, Yandere-Chan placed a blade up to his throat.

"If you value your life, drop the weapon and leave. Should you even look at Senpai again, I will personally end your pathetic existence in the most painful way imaginable. Got it?"

Vault Dweller shakily nodded his head. Dropping his gun, he ran away as fast as he could with his pants more than a little bit wet.

Ryu meditated near the edge of a tall cliff. All was calm for a moment. He could finally be at peace with nature.

Then, an arrow pierced Ryu's shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain. Ezio Auditore had learned his lesson. He wasted no time in rushing towards the street fighter, brandishing a sword as he ran.

Ryu jumped to the side right before the blade could come down upon him. With a strong jab to the jaw and a kick to the gut, he easily disarmed his opponent. As he lowered his guard to perform a Hadouken, Ezio took the opportunity to tackle him to the ground.

Not to be outdone, Ryu attempted to launch Ezio off the cliff's edge. What he didn't expect was the assassin to grab his bandanna, sending both of them plummeting to their deaths.