Night Three

Rather than sleep, the Dragonborn stood completely still and stared off into the distance until dawn. Nobody understood this strange form of madness.

Siegfried was awoken by nightmares. It took him several minutes of deep breathing for the image of Soul Edge to finally disappear from his mind.

Henry Stickmin fell asleep in the branches of a tree.

Even with the Bow of Apollo, Kratos was unable to start a fire and slept without warmth.

The Imposter spent the whole night trying to figure out the password to his newly-repaired tablet.

Sonic received several hot chili dogs from an unknown sponsor.

Freddy, Vault Dweller, Mario, and Cuphead told each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Master Chief received an energy sword from an unknown sponsor.

Scorpion and Lucio talked for a while about the strongest opponents they had ever faced. After a little bit of arguing, the ninja and the mercenary had an epic battle that lasted for several hours. In the end, Lucio stood victorious atop Scorpion's defeated body.

Yandere-Chan received medical supplies that she immediately used to help Lucio heal from his battle. At first, the Count/mercenary was confused, but he was not one to turn down a fan's undying love. What he didn't know what how far that "love" really went...

Johnny Gat was awoken by nightmares. It appeared that spending an extended time in Hell had unforeseen negative effects on his mental health.

Steve found Sans in the middle of the forest. The skeleton had both of his eye sockets shut and was snoring slightly. Steve pulled out his bow. However, the arrow never hit its target. Sans had completely disappeared.

Suddenly, several large Gaster Blasters started hovering in the air. Thinking fast, Steve traded his bow for a shield. He just barely managed to deflect the beams of karmic energy that exploded from the skulls.

As if that wasn't weird enough, Steve was lifted into the air by magic and tossed around like a rag doll. Dark bruises started to form as he was slammed into tree after tree. It finally ended when his body was thankfully dropped back to the ground.

Weary and out of breath, Steve could barely raise his head high enough to see his tormentor.

Sans was wearing his usual smile, but there was something different to it now... something sadistic.

Enraged, Steve put all of his power behind one powerful swipe of his diamond sword.

Sans easily sidestepped, revealing an enormous Gaster Blaster floating behind him. The last thing Steve saw before his body turned to dust was an energy beam charging up beneath the unhinging jaw of the monstrous head.