Chapter 7 ~ Drunk Night ⚠️

⚠️This is a smut chapter for HeizouXScara proceed with caution and cringe ⚠️
(I can't write smut for my life)

~Heizou's POV:~

"So... WHAT IN THE RIGHT MIND MADE IT APPROPRIATE TO COME TO WORK?! WHEN YOUR FUCKING SICK?!" Sara shouted.

"..."

"I wanted to... prove myself... t-that I could be more worthy..." I whispered. "Look Heizou. You need to relax! I'm sure all the other doushins got everything under supervision."

"But-"

"Kano Nana was looking for you!!" She mentioned my cousin. "Her? What does she want?!"

"I don't know about your little family problems and most importantly I don't care!" She yelled. "You either do your work and try not to INFECT anyone with WHATEVER YOU HAVE. Or go home."

"I'll take the first option." I limped over. Everything hurts...

After an excessively long shift. I immediately ran to our spot. I excepted to see Kazuha there. But of course...

he was with Scaramouche.

Just sitting here alone made me feel so... empty...

*cough cough*

I still was sick...

Did Scaramouche really care this morning?

Was he doing it for Kazuha? Is everything he does for me only for Kazuha...?

Why the hell...

I don't matter to him...

Sara invited all my coworkers for a drink after work. I should go and attend a meet-up, I never usually do...

It was just about the time everyone met up.

"Ah! It's the top Doushin! Shikanoin Heizou!" Okawara Goemon welcomed me into the Komore Teahouse. He was the Chief Samurai and Kujou Clan security head.

The Teahouse was reserved for the Tenryou Commission tonight.

"Welcome! Care for a drink?" A shogunate officer who goes by the name Toranosuke questioned. He wore his Tenyrou Commission uniform. Basically, everyone here did.

"Yes please."

"Another order of sake please!" Toranosuke asked the bartender. "I presume you're feeling better Heizou?" Sara asked. There were a lot of individuals who worked at the Tenyrou Commission here.

"Yeah..."

"I still don't understand you." She glimpsed away. "Why don't you take a break?"

I looked away as well. "Don't worry about me."

"If you insist..."

I know there were 9 detectives including myself.

"Hey, Shikanoin!" Watanabe and Uesugi both were sitting together and drinking. They both were in their Tenryou uniforms too. I don't usually wear my uniform.

"Hello, doushins!" I smiled. "Where are the other doushins?"

"Everyone else is either sick, tired, or simply has better things to do. We 3 are the only ones who attended! Being a doushin sure is tough!" Watanabe laughed. "Why don't you guys ever get out of uniform?"