Prologue ~ One-plus

~Heizou's POV:~

"You are my best friend. Heizou..." I blushed at his words. "I love you."

"..."

"I'll write a poem for you. It will be done by tomorrow. I promise to finish in time for you. Shikanoin."

"..."

Kazuha rested his head against my shoulder. We sat at our spot. "No one will ever replace you Heizou," Kazuha swore.

"Are you sure you're not lying?~" I grinned.

"I promise."

I gently stroke his silky white hair.

"You should keep your hair down more often,"  I said.

Although... It was just me and him. I felt rather empty... Something is missing... Was it the anticipated relationship I pretended we were in...? Did I think of Kazuha in that way...?

Questioning my life choices wasn't something I should be thinking about... this moment I should cherish.

Wishing that it can last forever...

Please. Forever.

Don't replace me Kazuha. You are the only one I want...

"Heizou? Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice. "H-Huh?! What happened?!" I immediately shot upwards.

Me and Kazuha both were laying beneath the stars. "It's pretty late... you should get home soon." Kazuha told me. "I know you have work."

"Your right... I'll be on my way." I grinned.

"B-Before you go, here is your hair tie... or ribbon... I'm not too sure what it's supposed to be.." Kazuha questioned the brown ribbon he held.

He placed it in my hands and noticed my hair. "A-Ah! I'm sorry..." I apologized. "Heizou..."

"..."

"Your gorgeous with your hair down. Why don't you wear it like that?" He asked. "I could say the same for you Kazu~" I smirked.

He chuckled. "Get home safe. I'll see you here tomorrow?"

"Of course. I will always be here."

"Good. I can't wait to meet again!~" Kazuha softened his tone.

Our spot let us have a beautiful view of the city. There was this huge boat rolling into the docks in Ritou. It sure was noticeable. "Looks like he's finally here~" Kazuha smiled.

"W-Who?"

"hm..."

"An old pal." Kazuha said.

"I'll be off then." I quickly got up and climbed down the mountain with ease. "Goodnight Heizou."

"Goodnight Kazuha."

I love you... I wish I could tell you that...

Today was a day to remember.

~ October 12th ~ Thursday ~

(Just the preview to get this book started :D, Chapter one will be posted soon. Just take note of Heizou's and Kazuha's time together. It may not last very long)

~410 words~