Chapter 22: Merge

Lukas groaned deeply as Ryleigh marked his skin. He felt her start to sway on her knees before him. He wrapped a hand in her hair and ripped her face from his neck. He quickly scooped her into his arms and rushed to the bed. He promptly dropped her on her back on the bed and stared down at her. She was perfect. The water from the bathtub slicked against her skin, her wet dress taut against her curves, the heat cycle flush against her with a glow. She looked and smelled irresistible. "Say it," he found himself gritting out. "Say that you understand."

Ryleigh was breathing heavily as she gazed up at Lukas. She had become temporarily light-headed with the barrage of his emotions. She felt everything that he felt. His concern, his pride, his fear, his adoration for her. His love for her. She had never felt as connected to someone as she was in this moment. His large frame was swollen with restraint, his muscles angry and demanding to unleash on their target. "I've never understood it more," she whispered.

Lukas snarled and released his claws. He quickly shredded his clothes from his skin and made quick work of disintegrating the clothes preventing him from accessing Ryleigh's skin. He braced himself above her as he drank in her beauty; she was magnificent. He swallowed her lips and kissed her hungrily, greedily. He snarled darkly as he swallowed a moan from her. Her claws tore into his back as she urged his body even closer to hers. His cock was felt like a concrete brick; full and painful, waiting for release. Waiting for her.

Ryleigh's fingers intertwined in Lukas' hair, her claws grazing his scalp as she pulled his lips from hers. He growled in protest and trailed kisses along her jaw. The heat from Lukas' skin rolled against hers, and she was desperate for them both to feel relief. She spread her legs and Lukas settled between them immediately. He pulled his lips from her jaw and looked down at her as he breathed heavily. "You're breathtaking," he whispered.

"You're one to talk," she teased as she traced her fingers along his cheek. "Such an intimidating creature that has me captive."

"Are you scared?" Lukas purred.

"Never. I know that you would never hurt me."

"But I will destroy those that hurt you. My Luna."

"You've felt this for me, all of this time?" she whispered in awe.

"So have you for me. You just didn't know it."

Lukas captured Ryleigh's lips into a deep kiss as he plunged his cock into her harshly. Ryleigh cried out into his mouth and bucked her body against his. He groaned darkly as he stilled inside of her. She felt like ecstasy, pure, blissful ecstasy. "Fuck, love," he groaned as he bit into her bottom lip. "You have no idea how hard it is to hold back."

"Oh hell, please don't," Ryleigh begged. "I've been in pain for three days. Please, make it stop." Lukas' gold eyes flashed wild as he glared down at her. Her gold eyes met his, a challenging smirk on her lips. "Mate," she stated darkly.

Ryleigh cried out as Lukas thrust into her harshly. Before she could utter another whine at him, he plowed into her again. And again, and again. Her gold eyes were fixated on his as he pounded into her, as he ravaged her like the caged animal from within that was finally released. She arched into him and rocked her hips with his. She felt her magic course through her body eagerly. It raced down to her core and stretched up into Lukas through his cock. He growled and his eyes shot down to where their bodies were connected. She felt her magic anchor itself deep inside of Lukas and urge him further into her, a tether between the two that could never be broken. Fate, she thought. Destiny. It all led her here. "Ryleigh. Oh, fuck," Lukas grunted. She felt him threaten to retreat from her and she instantly locked her legs around his waist. His wild eyes glared down at her in surprise and concern. "You will never waste that elixir again," Ryleigh's wolf promised.

Lukas snarled darkly and devoured Ryleigh's lips as he pounded harder into her. All he wanted was for her to carry his child, for her belly to swell with the product of his seed, and she just consented to it. He ripped his mouth from hers as a roar tore his throat, his seed spilling deep within his mate. Ryleigh's orgasm tore through her the second that his seed filled her, her own roar convulsing her body. The squeeze of her orgasm around his cock instantly swelled it back to life. Her eyes widened in surprise at the revival, and a coy smirk stretched across his lips. "You really didn't think this was a one and done situation, did you, my love?" He asked as he began pounding into her again. "We have four more days of just this. I plan to fill you so full that you will be dripping for days, begging for me to refill you with each drop that finds its way out of you."

Ryleigh cried out and arched her body into his. He was a wall of muscle and desire, but she needed to be out from under him. She wanted to ride him; she wanted to feel this threatening beast beneath her as she controlled him, as he begged for her to ride him even faster. Her magic shot further into Lukas and rolled him on to his back, keeping his cock locked tightly inside of her as she sat on top of him. Lukas pushed himself into a sitting position and wrapped his hands into her hair. He ripped her head back and kissed her deeply.

Lukas thrust into Ryleigh desperately. He released her lips and was transfixed on the goddess above him. "Mine," he growled.

"Mine. All. Mine," she breathed as she rocked her hips against him faster. Lukas' hands gripped her thighs tightly, welding her to him. His claws slipped through his fingernails and penetrated her skin. She cried out and looked down in surprise. Her blood skimmed the skin of his fingers, and he grinned at her. "Is that payback?" She growled playfully.

"That depends," Lukas purred.

"On what?"

"On how wet you are," Lukas answered. He snarled as her arousal drenched his cock from within her. "Definitely payback, my love."

Lukas folded himself forward and forced Ryleigh on to her back once again. She screamed out as he pounded into her, his cock stroking that sensitive nerve from her previous orgasm repeatedly until she orgasmed once again. Lukas roared and spilled deep within her, his seed alone spasming her into a third orgasm. She panted as she looked up at him in fascination. Just his seed was enough for her to lose control. "Powerful Alpha, you are," she whispered.

"Did I have you doubting that, my love?" Lukas whispered.

"Not at all. Just appreciating you in all of your glory," she answered as her hands cupped his face. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deeply. "Just appreciating the Alpha that I love," she whispered softly.

Lukas kissed her tenderly. Her words were the final piece to his heart; his Luna appreciated him and loved him. "I feel complete with you. I meant what I said; I cannot do this without you."

"You will never have to," Ryleigh whispered. "Even if something happens to me, my magic has taken root in you."

"So, what? Now I'm a Karizma, too?" Lukas teased.

"Not at all," Ryleigh laughed. "But you have the Karizma magic in you. Not enough to wield yourself, but enough to protect you." She cupped his face with her hands and placed a light kiss on his lips. He growled as she pulled away but allowed her to continue. "My magic will protect you. If you are harmed, my magic will heal you. If anything happens to me, or you need to find me, my magic will bring you back to me. We are not only tethered by our marks, but by this magic."

"I will always find my way back to you. There is nothing on this planet that can keep me from you. Now, if you do not mind, dear Luna," Lukas said as he began thrusting into her again. "I would much rather continue the conversation of conception and the future."

Lukas devoured Ryleigh's lips to silence her, and she had never been more thankful to be distracted. She had never thought that a future would be possible, let alone a future with a partner, but it was here. She just had one more war to win, and she would be free. Free to live, to be happy, to bask in the warmth of love that the Alpha in her arms would spend the rest of their lives providing to her. She was happy here with him, and the thought terrified her; because, once she found happiness, there was almost always the guarantee that she would lose it. She forced the thought from her mind and kissed Lukas desperately, the Alpha before her the lifeline to sanity and happiness that she never knew that she needed.