The beginning of the heartbreak

(Hello I'm still working on the Owl house stuff but anyways I hope you enjoy this! It's something i'm trying to do but anyways it doesn't really matter but we are going to do it and it will have like 18/21 pages but i'm not sure but enough rambling let's start!)

*There had been two little kids which one had been a Prince and the other being an imp their names had been Stolas and Blitzø -(the O is silent)- ,Stolas had been holding his grimoire as Blitzø had been looking at it with amazement soon enough they had to say goodbye but Blitzø promised that they'd meet another time soon. Stolas had been so excited and wondering whenever they'd see each other again he was also making various drawings of Blitzø and even making him his own horse- (Sure it was a badly sewn but adorable and had a lot of work, time, care, and Love in it and that's all that really counted and mattered) - he had asked his father if he could go to circus to visit his friend but acted like he enjoyed it - (even though truth be told he thought he had but never did since he met Blitzø there but he sadly hated everything else which embarrassed him very much but he didn't think much about any of it) - shockingly instantly his father said he could go there whenever as long as he had his grimore alongside him and Stolas hugged him tightly as Pamion had hated it but while annoyed just begrudgingly accepted it. Stolas afterwards soon had got everything he made and had went there but then Stolas was told he needed to leave and never come back from Buckzo -(Blitzø's father A.K.A. a dickhead) - Blitzø never had heard any of it since he was crying at the time about something - (it's going to go in the story in a little while so please wait for it okay?) - Stolas sadly agreed but before so went into the room that had Blitzø and he was about to walk away before he heard Blitzø say something - Blitzø : 

"Wait....Sto-olas what are you doing here not that i'm complaining but didn't expect you so soon"

 - Stolas broke down and then sighed as he realized he only had a few more seconds so he thought for a moment then smiled and gave him everything he had Blitzo was thrilled of course but then never had a more confused look then asked if anything was okay and Stolas said they'd meet again but he had to go then before another word could even be said Blitzo hugged him and said goodbye then Stolas left and ran out crying loudly then Blitzo, who would be excited and Stolas would be crying in his room as Paimon had been gone but Stolas didn't even care then Buckzo said that Stolas would never be able to see him again and Blitzo gripped onto his gifts from behide then screamed with anger why and Buckzo said many things then soon enough there was a loud scream of which that had came that was very much one of terror and horror then Blitzo started burying himself in his bed as he had various things coursing throughout his head along with many cuts and scars and glass was thrown everywhere along with there being torn pictures that had been from Stolas and the toy was the only thing left and Blitzo held it tightly.*

Stolas : "It's my birthday h..hooray -

 *tears slipped slowly soaking his feathers down his face and sniffles could be heard that sounded like he ad a high fever with a clogged up nose a few times* 

- how time flies f..fas..t it's going and com...ing faster than it usually dose b...but I don't even become shocked of how it's coming way faster e..even so I don't know why i'm crying anymore it's been three years. - 

(he was Eleven when they first met and now he's fourteen while Blitzo hasn't forgotten about him but isn't exactly crying every night but he still has dreams about that day while he has a few scars over him but would cry sometimes in his sleep and he always kept the Horse plushie that the owl boy gave to him.)

 - I..I've been like this for a whole while I don....n't even know anymore why I still feel like this to him even though it's been three years and i'm sure he has fo....forgot..ten about me either way I remember how uncontrollably upset I had been but I sh..hou..ldn't be dwelling on the past for now since I am soon going to be married to that Stella princess."

 *Stolas calms himself down wipes his tears and walks into his room then blows out the candle that had been held in his hand the whole time instead of cake since he wasn't exactly in the mood to make himself a cake or make/ask the butler - (he had been on a weekday break for the time being) - since he had cared about Imps even though he knew their place being underneath him and even sinners sadly but he cared for Imps one way or another..*

Stella : "Ugh I deserve a Prince or an equally powerful overlord not a weak imp-like Prince I mean he's a Goetia are you kidding me he is Satans most trusted adviser, and his father literally is Paimon the unforeseen horrific King why did it have to be me to be chose to make a precautionary heir to the throne in case of death but it could've been anybody I mean come the living hell on!!! I bet all my friends would laugh at his sorry ass but at least he's rich and has a great house other than that though he seems like a pathetic crybaby wimpy little daddy's boy."

*Blitz was forbidden from going out much but he would find a way but he would never go near the Goetian house since he knew guards would catch him plus he thought Stolas forgot about him and didn't want to embarrass himself so he'd never go anywhere near there and upsettingly would never even try to see where Stolas goes since even though he wanted to see him he knew that something bad would happen one way or another so he never tried and he gave up until a lot of years into the future plus the fact he was barely able to sneak out of the house along with the reason when he'd have a chance he was always beat up, cut, bruised, ;and very hurt no matter what though he remembered him at the start it was for the horse but soon it was since he wanted and remembered the Grimoire*