Chapter 1

(Hi guys! This is my first story and I really hope you enjoyed it! ^^ Reader's font is BOLD and Russia's font is BOLD AND ITALIC.)

We moved here in Russia today with my parents. It was cold though so we decided to go to search for a new house. My dad pointed at the new house near the abandoned snowy forest which looks a little creepy for me. As we entered the new house, I saw a man standing at the distance. He was looking at us with that creepy looking.. Purple eyes.. I ignored it and closed the door.

--

You: Um, mom?

Y/M: Yes my dear?

You: I saw a man standing outside our new house and he was looking at us..

Y/D: Haha, you're seeing things again aren't you?

You: But dad, it was real! He is outside and he's near in the forest! His purple eyes scares me..

Y/D: Nonsense, You know what, go to your room now and fix your stuffs back.

Y/M: Y/N, your dad's right. I really think you're just seeing things.

You: You just don't understand mom! What if we got killed by him-

Y/M: Silence! That wasn't real Y/N! You were just saying nonsense things to us and afterwards, we didn't saw it! What on earth is wrong with you!?

You: I wish you could just understand your daughter's feelings, mom..

--

My parents didn't believe me at all. They only tell me that I'm really seeing things and that. I didn't. That man had a scarf on it. As I finished fixing my things the ambience in my room started to get creepy a little so I ignored it again. As I lay on the bed, I noticed I had goosebumps whenever I lay on it.