Chapter 3

As I opened the door, I saw this man yesterday and my eyes widened.. Was he following us yesterday or what? He has this Soviet-like coat with a scarf, brown boots and black gloves.. His eyes are really purple.. It makes me shiver.. I don't know who he is and how he followed us yesterday.. Is he Russian too?
--

Y/N: Uh.. Hello..?

???: Privet~!

Y/N: Um, who are you..?

Ivan: I'm Ivan Braginsky~! And welcome to my country~!

Y/N: Uh, okay..?

Ivan: Its really nice to meet you..! And your name?

Y/N: Eh.. Um I'm (Y/N).. Erm, nice to meet you Ivan..

Ivan: Sorry about yesterday..!

Y/N: Um, its okay Ivan..

Ivan: Ufufufu~ I hope we can be good friends someday and if you want to go at my house, its just near on the snowy forest~!

Y/N: Eh? Um, we just met..

Ivan: If you want~ We can talk together and play~!

Y/N: Um, okay okay.. Well see ya..!

Ivan: Okay~! До свидания~!

--

As I close the door, I was crept out by that guy.. His name is Ivan.. But, it was a nice name though for a Russian man but what creeps me out was when he said that we'll play.. What are we gonna play? I sighed myself and tried to forget it.. That was really creepy..

--

Finally..! We met~! Ufufufufu~ How I wish she went to my house as we play together and chat together~ After that, she's now my new sunflower~ Kolkolkolkol~ I'll be her lover and I'll protect her~ If anyone's going near to her, they're dead.. Even her parents..~ Ufufufu~

--