Chapter 4

My parents haven't arrived yet.. I really don't know what happened.. Its pass 10 minutes already! Wait, I guess they're on traffic.. Just maybe... After thinking about that, I turned on the TV and watched the news..
--
News: Good morning everyone! We have some daily news today about 2 couples died in a car crash today. Right now, we have the news reporter to discuss how the death of this 2 couples.

News reporter: Thank you sir, and were here in the side of the road where the car crashes. We don't know what really happened but the woman had her head bleeding badly! And a knife at the man's chest.. That's weird and disturbing! We don't know who stabbed him though. And how it came there. I don't know if the man committed suicide or something.. The person who called the ambulance is almost there by the way. This 2 couple as I go near the crashed car. Ah.. They have a daughter! Well, her name is (Y/N & L/N)! Anyways, there are ambulances coming already.

News: Okay thank you reporter. Anyways, tune in next time!
--

As I turned off the TV, I noticed my parents are... Dead.. When and how!? I started sobbing on the couch... I have no one to protect me.. Did dad even committed suicide..!? Why.. Why.. WHY!?

--

Kolkolkol~ They're parents are dead I see.. Well, its my time to protect her~ Hehe.. I can't wait to be her my new sunflower.. I walked away from her house and going to the snowy forest to my house.. My house is like a bloody~ tasty~ vodka~.. Ufufufu~ finally.. I brought 'karmas' at them.. Next time, I'll protect her and no one will ever, EVER, touch my sunflower~ Kolkolkolkolkol~

--

(To be continued)