Chapter 1.0

“If it makes me a king,

A star in your eyes

Guilty or innocent

My love is infinite, I’m given’ it”

All For Us, Labrinth + Zendaya

_______________

“Excuse me, but can you tell me where I am?” I asked the frantic boy politely.

“Nani?”

He replied in what sounded to be Japanese.

‘Crap! I don’t speak much Japanese’

“Help, I’m lost” I replied using only simple phrases, hoping he would know some basic English.

“Lost? Where go to?” He tried his best to form the broken sentence.

Where am I?” I asked, hoping to not sound too suspicious.

“Musutafu,” he explained, “I am Midoriya Izuku. What is your name?”

‘HE’S Izuku Midoriya’

I took the time to memorize his appearance, which was nothing like I imagined it to be.

‘This scrawny kid is supposed to be the savior?!?’

I realized I had been staring too long when Midoriya’s face turned a bright red.

“See you soon” I deadpanned, turning on my heel and speed walking away.

I definitely could not face this boy yet. I know I was rude, and I will find a way to contact him again.

I continued walking until dusk, then I sat at the bottom of a tree and wiped the sweat from my brow. 

SPLAT!

A chilly substance fell on the top of my head and dribbled down the front of my face. A young teen launched himself off of the tree branch above me.

“Gomen’nasai, sokode aenakatta!”

He frantically waved his hands around and crouched to my face.

‘He’s apologizing’

He threw his backpack on the ground next to us and ripped out his earbuds. He unzipped his backpack and searched through the never ending amount of junk for something.

“Un ga yokereba, kanojo mo kawai on’nanokodesu”

He babbled as he used papers to try to wipe his fallen ice cream off of me. It was his half-finished math homework…

He kept babbling incomprehensibly and I noticed sparks of electricity were bouncing around in his hair. 

He’s rather frazzled

His hair was blonde and it had a black lightning streak in it. His power must have something to do with electricity.

He becomes quiet, staring at me…