3) Good Hunting (Kila's path)

Kila was sat on the roof, her finger running over the yellow substance that lingered over her sword's blade. It made her finger tip tingle, she smelt the "blood", taking a mental note that it smelt like sewage which Kila's nose to wrinkle in distaste. She placed the katana down and rolled up her sleeve to reveal her traveller. Entering a code the traveller's screen blinked as a thin panel glowed emerald green. Kila put her blood topped finger tip onto the panel. Her friend Scott's voice played through the speaker:

Compound; water forty-eight percent. Oxygen twelve percent. Unknown component...

"Scott! " Kila sighed exasperated. The voice chuckled. Kila was thankful Scott had gave the traveller a personality but placing himself in the device was a torture in it's own right. It gave Kila the illusion it was really Scott on the other end but it was just a program.

I was teasing you. The unknown component is actually twenty percent toxic waste. Four percent is plantation based . The remaining three percent is remaining blood cells.

"What's with the glow?" She asked.

The toxic waste has an unhealthy amount of radiation. It is not damaging to your body, it may cause you to have a fever by being exposed to an excessive amount. You're blood type can protect you but it cannot reverse the effects of this break out. Humans however, will become infected with the disease that is in this blood sample.

"What disease would that be?" She murmured as Kila cleaned off the blood off of my blade.

It is called Drakusod Monada to us Velionites but in human terms. Disillusioned madness. The humans that get affected they aren't human anymore. Their basic instinct is to feed.

"Of course. Well, I have one more question. When can I come home...?" Kila sighed sadly looking at the power bar on her traveller seeing it was at thirty percent charged.

About a week. I'm sorry princess. I wish a wormhole was available nearby but the nearest is across thousands of miles of ocean. So, we can't come collect you...

"It's ok. I will survive, let the boys know that I am here and add this information to the database." She instructed.

Yes Kila. Take care!

"I will, thank you." Kila smiled puting the katana into the sheath followed by rolling her sleeve down over her traveller. She got to her feet and walked to the other side of the roof and climbed down the fire escape.

After having walked around for an hour Kila had felt herself becoming slightly tired, well she had been awoken by a storm before appearing here. Her keen senses had become lazy, her movements sluggish and her eyes were fighting to stay open. As she walked through an emptied store, she barely reacted when a fist flew past her ear. However, Kila suddenly snapped alert, being a natural fighter she instantly grabbed the wrist of the attack, twisting herself round kicking at the back of their knee making it buckle causing the attack to fall onto their back.

Taking a brief look at her attacker, Kila sighed sympathetically withdrawing the katana again, she closed her eyes and pierced the glowing chest of the woman that was on the floor.

"Sorry, I wish could have helped you before it got to this ..." Kila apologized. She didn't wait for a reply she clearly wasn't going to get, taking the katana out of the now lifeless body. Kila walked off wanting to find a place to rest. Luck, wasn't really on her side because before she was ambushed by six of those monsters. Again, Kila sighed.

"It can't be helped..." She murmered rolling her shoulders and tilting her neck moving into a defensive footed stance. "Come at me, I will send all of your souls to the Nadaruol!"

The things that were once human wasn't effected by the threat of going to the soul devouring beast called Nadaruol. If they were their normal selves, they probably still wouldn't. Kila's foreign language fell on deaf ears frequently, this didn't discourage Kila though because when the monster's leapt at her, she cartwheeled out the way of one. Preforming a one handed handstand she put the arches of her feet around a monsters neck before slamming it's skull into the floor with great force. Pushing herself into a front flip Kila jumped over another, pulling off a double split kick to two other monster's heads then tucking herself in to roll onto the floor. Quickly scrambling to her feet she looked bover her shoulder only to be punched in the cheek, knocking off Kila's hood. Kila's eyes flashed with anger, twisting on her heel rapidly. The monster had no time to get out of her way because not just one but three of the monster's chests were sliced open in that swift action by the blade of her weapon. Kila's eyes darkened as she stood staring at the remaining two, the katana glinting in her hand, glistening with the "blood" of her kills. They both ran at her at once, Kila scoffed, they had given her a too easy opportunity. Uncurling her fist of the grip she flicked her wrist making the Katana fly through the air impaling one monster followed by the other and pinning them to the wall.
Looking around at the corpses Kila rubbed her shoulder as she calmed down, she exhaled then shook her head stepping over a corpse to retrieve the sword. It had been a while since she had fought with literally no superhuman powers. Still, she triumphed while made her feel relieved.
"Prehaps, I do rely on my magic too much." She noted as she walked out of the store.

Part end~

Hey Kila here, just a little author note! I know there is no mention of Ichi in this part but that's because he is doing his own thing which you will see in the next part! Anyway I hope you liked this one! You get to see Kila fight more. ;) Kila kicks butt! Anyway~ much love for you.
Xxx Kila Knight xxX