❒ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ❒

🥑: Heyyy wassupppp

Long chapter ahead (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

I don't know what to say so enjoy reading :)

☄. *. ⋆˚

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 ♡*.✧

She starts to ignore her grandma, and starts to zone out that she usually does. Today was only the first day but she's feeling really tired. She sigh, remembering what Aizawa said earlier.

"You'll have harsher tests from tomorrow onwards"

'I hate my life....' she thought blankly, taking a bite from her bar.

☄. *. ⋆˚

◤━━━━━━━━━※ ·❆· ※━━━━━━━━━━

◤━━━━━━━━━※ ·❆· ※━━━━━━━━━━◥

• combatant •

-a person engaged in conflict or competition with another

(U.A. High School, Musutafu Japan.

April, Tuesday, 10:00am)

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Across the windows, the sun's gleaming rays bring light into the room. Meanwhile, the birds, perched on the tall trees just outside the class, chirps happily. Present Mic is writing on the neat board, teaching one of the mandatory classes in the morning, English.

Todoroki glance at the corner of his eyes, your head propped in your left hand, head slightly bobbing up and down. Even though you have your mask on, he can tell that you're sleeping, especially the silent snores he can hear from you.

In all honesty, Todoroki don't like you at all.

Because for some reason, he felt a weird feeling of familiarity from you which slightly annoyed him but shook it off, diverting his attention back at Present Mic "So, which sentence below is wrong?" He ask the class 1a students.

'Such banality....so boring!' Mina, Jiro and Kaminari thought, not liking the subject at all.

"Everybody hands up! Where's your passion?" Present Mic exclaimed causing for you to jolt at the volume of his voice.