Chapter-22|•|

The next chapter maybe gonna delayed... Maybe to Thursday, I guess. But let's see if I could make it before...

Enjoy reading

Next day,

"Surprise, Avi," Viaan smirks, showing me condoms.

I look at him confused. "Why is it with you?" I croak in my voice. He smells alcoholic and slurs, with an unsteady posture.

He chuckles walking inside and holding my nape. "I am gonna use it tonight while I ram into you till you are destroyed brutally," he bites my neck harshly and I could feel blood oozing out.

"Viaan," I scream, trying to push him. "What the hell is wrong with you? Get out. Talk to me when you are in senses."

He looks at me raged and fist the bunch of my hair, dragging me to the bed. He pushes me on it and hovers over me. My heartbeat raises when he holds my neck to pin me to the bed and his other hand zips down his pants.

"Viaan, move away. Please. This is not you," I yell at him, trying to move away but he digs his nails into my cheeks.

"Stay calm. Let me do it and clear that bastard's thoughts from your head. Once I make you mine, you will never think of him," he grits his teeth.

I push him hard making him fall back into the bed. I pull my dress back in its place and wipe my tears. I muster my courage and sit beside him. I cup his face and smile at him between tears.

"Viaan, you are my best friend. You know me better than anyone. Yes, I cheated on you and I am sorry for it. But it is not the way you treat me. Being best friends you should understand me," I explain to him softly and close my eyes trying to speak, "After marriage, you can do anything to me. But I don't want it before marriage."

"I want you to have sex with me NOW!" he screams in my face.

I look away. "I don't want to, Viaan. If you have come home for this, get out," I tell him calmly.

He gets on his feet and zips his pants. "Why?" he yells. He grabs the teddy bear Annu gifted me. He throws it on the floor and stamps over it, "Because you still love him."

My eyes widen and my heart bleeds when the teddy bear gets tattered a little.

"Viaan, please, don't do this," I sob, "I am begging you. You are crushing my soul. Please don't do this."

"I won't let his memories embrace you anymore," he grits his teeth.

"I won't talk or think about Annu. But, please, don't do this to me," I cry.

He staples me to the wall holding my chin in a death grip, "Fucking stop crying, Avi," his nails dig into my flesh, "Don't make me hate you anymore."

He walks to my greeting cards, gifts, and the teddy bear that Ansh gave me. Grabbing them, he throws all my stuff in the hearth.