Chapter 4

The next day!!

11:00 o'clock

"Meoooooowwwwww!! = Wake up-nyan!!" Keep swiping - rubbing his head against the chest of the man on the bedroom since 5 minutes ago. "Meow.. meow..meow.. meooooowwww!! = I'm hungry-nyan..I'm hungry...I'm hungry!!" He kept rubbing his head against the man's chest while meowing loudly enough, hoping that the man would wake up and feed him.

Because it was already hot and emotional because of hunger, Mew stopped her activities and stared intently at the sleeping man's face.

"You didn't wake up on purpose because you didn't want to feed me, huh?" Squinting his eyes. Raising one paw high enough then clenching it tightly, "FEEL THIS!

"NYANNNNNNNNN -- NYANNNNNN,,,,,,, PUNCHHHHHHHH"

PLAKKK

Mew slapped him vigorously, making the man startle and wake up immediately.

"SHIAAAA!! Haah.. hah..hah..what was that?!!" He rubbed his face while holding his breath.

"Finally!!" Licking his paw casually, like nothing happened.

The man looked at his room clock.

"WHAAATT?! IT'S AFTERNOON??? Sorry dear, I forgot to feed you. Come here"

Immediately stood up and left the room in a hurry to feed Mew .

Mew followed behind lazily and glared at the man.

"I think I'll just change the nanny-nyan. He sucks"

"Here's your food honey. Sorry to starve you" Put a fish left over from last night and gave it to Mew then prepared water to drink next to her plate. Mew ate it very voraciously because from last night he was left to sleep by the man, making Mew's stomach continue to thrash.

"I'm getting ready first. You come with me shopping, sweet cat." He gently stroked Mew 's head.

"Meow? Meow.. = Ahh, can I just stay home? I'm lazy to go out-nyan" Continuing to eat the food. The man left him and went to get ready.

The other side

"Baby, I want this" Pointing to one of the LV bags.

"Just take it baby if you like it" Stroking the top of her lover's head.

She hugged Gulf tightly and went to get the bag he wanted. Gulf is actually very lazy when his girlfriend takes him for a walk, because Gulf doesn't like crowds. He can even spend his days just in the room.

Gulf didn't like being the center of attention either. The female visitor looked at him with a look as if she wanted to pounce on him, making Gulf uncomfortable. "Honey, haven't you?"

"Here, I want to pay first." He held out his hand. Gulf who understood immediately gave her Black Card just like that as if it was a matter of course.

5 minutes later, "already, honey. Thank you for the bag" she returned the BlackCard and hugged Gulf tightly.

"You're welcome" Replying to the lover's hug.

Gulf's eyes caught Mew 's figure in her cat form in someone's arms.

"Honey, wait a minute. You wait here or you can wait in the car." Giving the car keys to his girlfriend.

"Hah? Where are you going, baby?"

"On business for a minute" Gulf lied and immediately went after the cat who looked like Mew.

Gulf tapped him on the shoulder, causing the man to look back. "Excuse me. Can I have a little of your time? I just wanted to make sure for a moment" Staring at the cat sleeping soundly in the man's arms. "Mew?"