𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ꀤ: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
============

I finished a coffee and checked the name. I froze and thinking 'No it can't be her... Maybe it's someone with the same name! But what if it's her? Calm down Taylor... just give it out and do the next coffee!' I sighed and called out "Lilith! Lilith your milk marsh coffee is done!"

I saw who it was and I kept me warm welcoming smile while giving it to her. She looked at me and spoke "Your that kid that I kicked out of my orphanrage" I acted confused and spoke "Pardon? I think you have the wrong person." She looked inraged and screamed "QUIT ACTING STUPID TOMMY!" she then clawed my eye scratching my cornia.

I walked backwards and fell to the floor. It was pitch black from her clawing my eye. I began trembling and people were screaming but it was all inaudible.

Moments later, sirens were heard and I was brought to an ambulance. I was traumatized and Wilbur was rubbing my hand gently. It all went by so fast and I was now sitting at home. I heard Tubbo walk in and gasped. "Taylor..! What happened???" Tubbo asked franticly and I studdered a "L-Lilith did it" He gasped and hugged me. I hugged back and began crying in his shoulder.

Days later, I walked back to work. I got in and put my apren on. I saw Wilbur asleep on the floor and I sighed. I grabbed the 'Wake Wilbur up' duster. I wacked him and he sprung awake. He looked around in confusion and I was hiding in the tiny compartment below the cash register. I wacked him on his leg and he looked under the compartment to see me. He chuckled and I gave grin in return. I got out and put the duster back. I stuck my tongue out at him and I heard a dramatic gasp.

I bursted out laughing and he said in a lighthearted tone "I hate you, so much you raccoon." I said back with platonic intentions "I love you too dynamite" I did a heart with my hands. He smiled and we started our shift.

A few minutes after my lunch break, there was a lady with a little girl. The lady said in a kind voice "Can I have a Pumpkin latte please? Go on Willow, ask" The little girl peeps from below the counter and said "A hot chocolate and, and, and oreo on it! Pwease? Momma did I do good?" I smile and the mother nods while paying.

I did her latte and I asked "You wanna see me make it super cool little sunshine?" She smiles and nods. The mother lifts her up and she had a huge smile on her face.

I grab the cup and and start pouring the hot chocolate in a cup. I grabbed the milk and flicked the cap off. I poured some in and put the hot chocolate with milk. I swirled the wipped cream on it and grabbed two oreo cookies. I put on cookie in my mouth and made it seem like it was behind her ear. She giggled and I topped it off with a cute cat sticker. She was so happy and she had a huge smile. I passed the hot chocolate to her and her mother thanked me. I smiled and the two.

The few customers that were there clapped in joy. "Your such a child pleaser Tom" Wilbur said passing a coffee to a person. "Your just jealous Wilbur" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Wait... Did you swallow it hole?!?" Wilbur yelled and shook my head. "I can chew without making those mouth movements. I've mastered it, to answer your question; no I didn't." I said while cleaning my hands.

Hours later, we closed the cafe and started cleaning. "Hey Tommy?" Wilbur said and I hummed signaling that I was paying attention. "You chose a prefered name yet?" He asked and I responded "Yup, Clemintine-Taylor! Call me Clem, Clems, Clemintine, Taylor, CT, Tays, or TayTay for short though. But don't call me that during work hours, when talking about me with your family, in public, and around your friends. Please don't break the boundries I said." He hums in agreement and looked at his phone after a notification.

"Oh! Almost forgot! Phil is wondering if you can come over this weekend" Wilbur said after reading the message. I said in a unsure tone "I gotta ask Tubbo... I would love to, but Tubz can't cook and he doesn't like me going out for the weekend. I'll ask though, I can let you know tomorrow."

"That's fine! Welp! Cya tomorrow!" Wilbur said and I waved goodbye. I took off my apren and grabbed my fuzzy jacket. I put it on and put my touque/beenie on. I grabbed my bag and started to walk home. Wilbur said yelling from the parking lot "Toms!" I turned around and he signaled to come to him. When I get to him, I ask "What's up?" Wilbur smiled and said "I can drive you! It's supposed to rain and I don't want you getting sick"

Wilbur always cared for me, he hated to see me stuck in bed dealing with a god awful cold. I nod and hugs me. "Ladies first" he said while opening the door. I sit in the passenger seat and he gets into the drivers spot.

I passed him a gift it was an envolope and he looks at it in confusion. "Open it you dummy!" I scold him and he opens it. He looks at whats inside in shock. He said in complete shock "You didn't need to! Thank you so much!" he hugs me and looks at the Hamilton tickets. "They are comming to town, but I was able to get my hands on a few tickets. Your very welcome Wilbur. I knew how bad you wanted to see it, so I wanted to give it to you as a Thank you for taking my shift too" I said in embaressment and I was hugged in responce.