chapter kwangya ass 4008929

— umbrella man ☔🧑‍🦲

I turned around to see a tall handsome man. I stared at him to perceive (? Is that the right word idk) his features. He had a sharp jaw line like a knife 🔪, deer 🦌 like brown 🟤, almost black 🖤, eyes 👀, a sharp nose 👃 and high cheekbones. His melanin skin glistened in the moonlight 🌙. His beauty was truly mesmerizing. He was wearing formal attire, a navy suit with a white button up shirt. He had three buttons unbuttoned which revealed his toned chest.

He noticed my eyes on him and looked down at me. "Done checking me out, darling?" 😉😘🥰🤩😜🤪😝😋😏😏😏😏 "o-o-oh i-i am so sorry i didn't mean to-.." he chuckled so i immediately shut up. What was so funny. "you're cute. Don't worry about it, beautiful. What are you doing out here, it's so late at night and its also pouring really bad, you don't wanna get sick do you? 🧐🧐🧐" He questioned. His voice was husky and deep. He was really attractive, I've never seen him before... Where did he come from? "I uhm... I work here, and i had a lot of work to do today, that's why i... Had to work until this hour. I didn't know it was going to rain this bad or else i would've brought an umbrella with me... 🥺🥺☹️💔 But... Who are you? I've never seen you here.." i asked him out of curiosity.

"Ah, i knew you would ask that" no shit sherlock of course i would you expect me to just accept the fact that there's a stranger holding up an umbrella for me??? I mean yeah that's so sweet and so on but kinda creepy 🧐 oh wait he's talking. "I just work here, i work on the third floor, you know just designing logos and shit idk." He said. "Yeah but what's your name?" "Oh... My name is Jackson. Jackson wang. I never got to know your name either, or do you want me to keep calling you darling?" He winked 😏😏😜😜😛😛😉😉😉😉 I must admit i did get flustered... "O-oh u-uhm my na-name is kim y/n... I'm Mr. Lee's secretary..." 

"Oh... Mr. Lee's secretary i see... Ahem anyways, do you want me to drive you home? I know this sounds creepy because you barely know me but i really don't want you to get sick you know, you're too sexy- uhm i mean beautiful to get sick 😉😉😉" uh.... Is he kidding, so if i weren't beautiful it would've been okay for me to get sick? Ugh douchebag. 🙄🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒😒😒😤😤😤😠😠😡😡🤬🤬🤬 Luckily im hot and beautiful though. Because I'm Y/N. 😛😜😋😘🥰😍🤭

"Yeah it does sound creepy as fuck that's why I'm saying no. Just because my name is the typical stupid y/n doesn't mean I'll be stupid enough to get into a strangers car so that he can drive me home. I'd rather get sick than saying yes. Just because i know your name now does NOT mean we're not Strangers. I've got to know more about you first, maybe we'll have a talk again soon. I'll just wait here until the rain stops. You, get home. If you'd like, we can have a coffee at the cafeteria tomorrow and then get to know each other... Maybe then you can drive me home someday and I'll let you fu- what. 😋" (CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT???) 

The look on his handsome sexy hot (by seventeen) 🥵🔥 face satisfied me. He was shocked. "wow i didn't know such a cute and innocent looking woman like you can snap like this and be this intimidating 😂😂🤣🤣" OH THIS MOTHERFU- "but yeah, I'm up for the coffee tomorrow, sounds good. See you tomorrow then, Kim Y/N. Get home safely. And don't wait here until the rain stops, i don't think it will stop so soon. You might have to wait for 3 more hours. I'd get an uber. Bye bye cutie 😘😘😏😏😝🤪😉" He winked once again and left to his car. I heard the engine go off, he left. Ugh should i really just call an uber. I think that's my only choice.

"As much as i love you rain, this is the worst timing. Ughh aishhh i have to call an Uber now" i spoke to myself, not knowing someone heard me. I heard someone laugh. After that i heard steps coming closer to my direction. NO I DON'T WANT TO GET KIDNAPPED EOMMMAAAA 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺