»»---「 OPALVERSE- | ‭‭ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS ‬‬ 」

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS 2 ˎˊ-┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
-ˋˏ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS 2 ˎˊ-
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

[A/N]: TW: y'all know what you're getting yourselves into lol

"Hey, I'm back (aka MISUNIVERSE)"

"For those who don't know me, hi! But for those who do, you must be wondering what happened to my old YouTube channel."

"Basically, I made an unpopular HYBE opinions and shared that I thought V was the best vocalist in BTS and salty ARMYs actually flooded the comments with hateful comments and mass reported my video."

"Thanks, ARMYs just stay toxic ig that's why I am a V solo stan 🙄"

"Anyways MIDNIGHT unpopular opinions 2 because

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ OPINION ONE: PRISM'S LATEST ALBUM IS PROOF WHY GUNTAESUNG SHOULD ONLY TRUST THEMSELVES TO PRODUCE THEIR DISCOGRAPHY.

I'll start off with something quite popular but considered controversial. PRISM recently came back with a mini album and I was never a PRISM stan but I decided to check it out anyways and omg... this could just be their best release so far??

This is truly a "no-skip" album. Even down to their title track (which I rate a 7/10 even though it's kind of boring). After listening to the entire album, I can truly say we need more songs from GUNO, ETHAN and JASON.

I sincerely trust that the three of them are better than any MIDNIGHT producers have ever worked with and should probably keep doing what they did with to prevent disastrous albums like literally all of them before. (yes MOVIE STAR was good but that was the only one good song out of the entire fucking track list)

The only song I disliked was BREATH and honestly that song was just GUNO and JASON trying to salvage whatever JAEHYUNG created 2 years ago which makes sense I guess.

Right now I can't believe a group's BSIDES is about to make me fully stan a group. Thank you to the trio for making DON QUIXOTE, GOOD TO ME and MORE.

In conclusion, GUNTAESUNG never miss with songs they compose.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ OPINION TWO: KYUJAEYANG IN PRISM ARE LOW-KEY REDUNDANT ASF

Since we're on the topic of PRISM, I'll share something I've realised after their latest comeback.

Sometimes I really question why the rest of the group are there when they're just there to be overshadowed by GUNO, ETHAN and JASON.