9

for: 

Maurya

Today I'm pondering my name: sorrow. That's what it means. I hold a flower, part of the bouquet he'd given me when he first came here. I pluck a petal.

He loves me.

He's so standoffish, that Oliver, but I enjoy it. His rough demeanor coupled with his soft insides are irresistible to me.

I pluck another petal.

He loves me.

I smile laying back on my bed. It still smells slightly of him, his blood staining my sheets. I want him, I'm taken with him, the rugged look,  the hidden strength. The cute way he tries to deny he wants me too. I pull another petal. I can still feel his hands ghosting over my skin, his soft lips, strong hands. I bite my lips and turn over, holding my thighs together tightly. What is this feeling? This desire? I've never wanted anything like this. It's a fire raging in my belly, threatening to devour me whole. 

And then I remember. I sit up and check the number he'd given me. A grin spreads across my face. It's like a little game of hide and seek, this game we're playing. 

I dial the number, my fingers pressing against the numbers deliberately. It rings for a moment, my stomach in knots. My eyes dart to his blood on my sheets, I stroke my skin as the line clicks indicating that he's picked up.

"Oliver," he states gruffly.

I lick my lips, my throat going dry. He sounds even better over the phone.

"Hello," he demands again.

"Hello, Oliver."

The line cracks in the silence. He heaves a sigh. "Why are you torturing me?" He asks, exasperated. "I'm keeping your secret. My end of the bargain was that I'd keep my mouth shut and you'd leave me the hell alone."

I grin. Oliver is so hot when he's angry. my back arches off the bed, a tingling feeling settling in my boy.

"I don't recall agreeing to anything like that," I whisper.

He's quiet for a moment. All I hear is his breathing. It hitches, sending a jolt down my spine. 

"Maurya," 

I shudder. What is this power he has over me, and why don't I hate it like I should? It's dangerous, how much I enjoy him. 

"Maurya, let me go. There's no need to follow me around. Let me be, please."

Begging suits him. His pleas dripping from his full lips, blood from his nose. It's all I want these days. My mission all but abandoned, in pursuit of him. 

"I can't," I whisper back. "Oliver? I need..." I need to see you suffer. Lick the blood from the wounds I've inflicted on that gorgeous body. I shake my head.

"What will make you leave me," He rasps desperately.

I hang up, throwing my Nokia against the wall with a groan, burying my face in the comforter with a squeal. my face burns, a small smile on my face. I can't believe I talked to him. I purse my lips, excitement buzzing in my blood.

The moon filters through my windows. The scent of him is fading away. A lot of the girls in the hospital had a tale of love, I remember. I cut myself because my daddy didn't love me. Tried to kill myself because my boyfriend cheated.