Bench Trio <3

Scrolling through the internet, annoyed at his boss.

Only to find an site called The karma(bench) trio. Hm, Weird name. he though as he clicked on the link waiting For it to load to reveal an site with three main colors, purple, Green and Red.

It had an explanation of what the site is about.

"Hello, person from the internet! If you see this you most likely need our service!
We're the karma trio! An trio of Mercenaries you can hire inside l'manberg to do your biding! You can hire us to do almost anything other then doing every Day tasks like chores or your work. Someone already tried to do that.
Buuuuut! You can hire one, two or three of us to do something! Maybe to kill someone or get information.
Below this are three names of three colors of the site! Its Us; Nox, vesparum and diabolus. All three of us have powers that can help us to do your biding! Depending Who you hire the amount you pay changes. Nox can easily stalk someone, vesparum can get information of anyone and diabolus can get anyone 'out of your way'. Click the name links to understand More about them and if you like what you see, hire us"

He laughed bit, after clicking and reading over all the name links.

"oh, god! The group is going To love to hear about a new Mercenary group In the city!" he said exsidet while unlocking his Phone. "I Wonder if they do their work better then us.." he questioned opening his camera to take a picture of the site only to find it was gone.

"what?" he quistoned before quickly looking over the open sites and checking his browser. He did the exact thing as before to kinda find the Page, but it had an error.

He used an online browser that reverse timed browser only to find the Page always had an error In it. "... The groups going To love to hear this" he grinned.