Dream And Circus Freaks

Dream was Lost and confused. He had escaped the People that had ___ him but he doesn't know where he is.

A thick forest surrounds him as he tries to know where he is, or even what direction he is going towards. He doesn't see a thing as it's Also night, problary midnight considering how high the moon is.

He can hear houls from wolves that he hopes are far from him. Sometimes he can See glimpses of White fur that soon disappears as he gets closer. Maybe some rabbit that grew their winter coat early.

Then he spots Lights, colorful lights. He starts making his way towards them and the forests starts getting brighter by the Lights that surround the area, the circus.

Theres an giant tent of Red and White middle of the opening that's surrounded by carriages of different colors and styles.

MISSING TEXT

The other things that surround the circus are different stands. Some For candy, drinks, foods and one For tickets. But the weirdest point was that, there wasn't an opening, path or a road that Led to the circus. It was just there, middle of a thick forest.

He stands next to the forest looking confused as he tries to think why there would be a circus there. But then he notices someone staring at him...