12

kurt scratched the back of his head. he grunted and shakes his head. still feeling the heaviness of the heroin.

he scratched at his arm and he muttered. "actually, dave. go home." his voice sounded, depressed. dave went wide eyed.

a loud moan was heard from upstairs. dave and kurt simply ignored it as they continued their conversation.

"no! i– kurt, you really need someone right now."

kurt shakes his head in disagreement. sniffling a bit. "no, its okay. i have to go talk with her. you go home. ok?"

dave sighed heavily. he didn't want too. but he had to listen. he had to.  boundaries are boundaries.

"okay. i'll call you later." dave muttered in defeat as he pats kurt's shoulder. standing up as he left the drug induced house.

the door calmly being shut. kurt watched from the window. seeing a worried dave staring at the house before walking off.

kurt got up from the couch. whining a bit as his eyes watered. he went over to the stairs and grasped the stairways handle.

he pulled himself up the stairs as he grunted softly with each step. the high was slowly declining itself but he still can feel it in his system.

once he reach the top of the stairs. he panted a bit and walked over to the bedroom door. the moaning noises were loud and obvious now.

kurt opened the bedroom door. not in a rage. but more in a depressed heartbreak.

pushing the door open. the man that was in the bed quickly got dressed and was spitting out panicked apologizes.

but kurt didn't reply. he just walked over to the bed. where courtney was attaching her bra on.

the man left the bedroom in a rush. quickly leaving the house.

"you needed it. i know." kurt muttered as he laid on the bed. kicking off his shoes.

courtney leaned down and attempted to kiss kurt but the blonde rolled over with his back facing her.

"leave me alone."

courtney scoffed and suddenly punched the crooked spine that kurt has.

a small whimper left out of kurt. it hurt a lot. it inflamed his back pain. he turned his head but he knew she wasn't done.

the woman pulled kurt close and started to throw blows at the man. kurt tried to stop her, but the drug made him to sluggish.

cries left out of kurt once she finishes. she stood up and walked her bare bum to the dresser. she takes out a pair of underwear and a polkadot dress.

she got into the clothing and then walked to the closet. grabbing a few suitcases that actually belonged to kurt.

kurt sat up in his bed. a few bruises across his arms and body as he gazed over at her. "baby?"

she didn't reply. she simply started packing up her stuff. kurt felt his heart start to break more.

"are you leaving me?" his voice cracked. courtney scoffed and grabbed her heels. slipping them on her feet. "yes, yes i am."

kurt grunted as he got out of the bed. his body felt much more weaker from the heroin and bruises now.

"baby, no. please im so sorry ." kurt attempted but courtney didn't listen. she snapped. "shut up! you wanted me to leave and so i am!"

"no, i didn't mean it like that!"

"kurt, shut the fuck up!"

"courtney!"

"i swear to GOD! shut the fuck up. you did this! it's your fault!"

kurt fell quiet. he felt his eyes turn on with tears as his breathing started to get shaky. he loves her so much. he didn't want her to leave.

she grabbed her packed belongings and started to go downstairs. kurt followed as he accidentally tripped on the last three steps.

hissing in pain. he helplessly looked over to the living room to see her going through kurt's wallet and stealing some money.

"baby. no, please stay. im so sorry. i love you."

courtney laughed and tossed the now emptied wallet on the coffee table. she shoved the cash into her bra as she grabbed the suitcases handles again.

"news flash, i never loved you." she spat out with venomous poison in her voice as she left the house. slamming the door.

leaving kurt alone to take in what just happened.