13

kurt felt the familar heaviness of the depression crawling up his skin. helpless tears rolled down his cheeks.

he wiped them away. walking himself to the kitchen. he noticed the milk was sitting out on the counter.

along with a box of cereal. he had to eat. he hasn't ate in a while. he opened the cabinet and grabs himself a bowl.

carefully he puts it down on the counter and opens the box. he poured the cereal into the bowl as he grabs the milk jug.

he opened it and pours some milk inside. before slamming the pint onto the counter and shoving the box of cereal into the fridge.

totally not how that works.

he slammed the fridge door closed. groaning in depression and heartbreak.

he whimpered as his doped eyes looked around. blonde locks fell onto his face as he trotted his socked feet over to a small drawer.

"spoon..spoon. spoon." he repeated to himself as he opened it. taking out a spoon silverware.

he sniffled a few times. now alone in the house. he grabbed the bowl of cereal and he sits at the table.

stirring the cereal for a moment before he lifts a spoonful and takes a bite.
the clock ticks quietly in the background.

his blue eyes tiredly looked over at the clock. it read 4:00pm. it was a few hours now since courtney left.

he looked away. finishing up his cereal. he held the bowl up and drinks the milk out.

completely emptying the bowl. he stood up and took the dishes to the sink. clashing them inside.

he pushed his hair back. sniffling a bit. his chest felt heavy. heroin still partly in his system, but depression started to coat him more than anything.

hair was already greased. he looked at his pajamas in disgust as he left the kitchen.

walking up the stairs. he needed to get dressed. he walked inside of the bedroom.

seeing the sheets soiled with semen. he gagged as he stripped his bed. he didn't mind his own, but if it was someone else's it pissed him off.

he carried the blankets and sheets to the laundry room. along with some dirty clothes on the floor. opening the washer and shoving them inside. he tossed some dish soap inside and slammed it shut.

his hand grazing the buttons before turning the knob and the washer started.

he hummed as he left the room. going back to his bedroom. he opened his dresser and grabbed out his black and red knitted jumper. holding it up and eyeing it for a moment.

he nodded and grabbed a pair of baggy jeans that had stitched fabric patches on them.

sniffling as he takes off his pajamas. he changed into the clothes. he felt the immense pain as he eyed the box that was beside the bed. leaving the pajamas on the floor.

it was heart shaped. it was a heart shaped box. but it was holding the syringes inside.

he thought courtney was going to steal the drug away from him, but alas she didnt. he made her that box. but she didn't take it with her.

shaking his head. he needed a drink. knowing well he still had some heroin in his system.

he pulled the striped sleeves down as he left the bedroom. forgetting about the heart shaped box all together.

he trotted down the stairs and whined a bit. his body still ached from the bruises. but he ignored it as much as he could.

he opened the fridge and scanned the contents inside. noticing a bottle of vodka. he nodded and takes it out.

he hummed. walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. it was softly drizzling outside.

rain droplets hitting the window pane as he turned on the little boxed television. he leaned back and sat into the chair that was beside his couch.

the television playing as he popped open the bottle. the cap falling to the floor. but he didn't care.

he held the bottle to his lips and takes a swig of the burning alcoholic drink. it stung his throat as a smile raised to his lips.

"better."