Lapin x female hare reader

Requested by @Shakira817528

Y/n was lapin's lover, she met him at the village from the kingdom when she goes to shop for groceries, y/n seek in the castle to see lapin, then she saw him, his brother and their father as she hidding, the king gets to chose the air to the throne so he chose his youngest son over lapin, he got so mad that he tries to over throne him but he was throw into jail. Y/n goes to vist lapin every day and night that lapin begain to fall in love with her even more that he would make her his queen. Then one day lapin was escaped all thanks to his nephew, chickenhare, before he prepares the ship with his new crew, he gets y/n to come with him so she want to help him to take over the kingdom by finding the hamster of darkness.

At the ship...

Lapin: *face to his lover with a smile* My dear, y/n, i promise when i take over the kingdom with the hamster of darkness, i will make you my queen. *as takes y/n's hand and kiss it like a gentleman*

Y/n: *smile at lapin* Of course you will, my love.

Barry: *goes to the stairs to see his new boss and his girlfriend* That jet stream gets me every time.

Lapin: Well?

Barry: Huh? Oh yeah uh... The king took the bait. Everything's going like we planned.

Lapin: Like 'we' planned? *as turns around*

Y/n: *puts her hands on her hips and glares at barry*

Barry: *scared and nervous while looking at y/n* Well, yeah, okay. Technically it was your plan but i agreed it was a great plan. *laugh a bit*

Lapin: No, it's the perfect plan.

Barry: Well, not quite perfect.

Lapin: What? *as turns around quick*

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

Barry: *gets scared* It's your nephew.

Y/n: *shocked* What?!

Lapin: The freak?

Barry: Well, he knows where the hamster is. And he and his little turtle friend are following us. Hey, i figured we could wait for them then flank them and engage them in a nautical battle. *as he do the the moves while he was planing and laughing* I've always wanted to be in a nautical battle.

Lapin: Please remember you're here because of your wings, not your brain. I cannot waste valuable time on the off chance that the freak actually makes it across the ocean. *gasp for having an idea* No, we'll subcontract this one out. And i have just the animal for the job.

The end