El Tiger x Yandere Female Reader

Request from @SamanthaTorres690

Y/n had a crush on manny since she ment him but unfortunately his friend, frieda, who was always hang out with him alot and that made y/n jealous. She is so jealous that she decides to threaten to frieda for hanging out with manny too much but little did she know that he had a crush on y/n so he need advice from frieda so she told him that if he loves her, get her gift that she'll love and tell her how he really feel so that's what he'll do. Y/n wants to tell manny how she feel but she was really shy and don't know what to do but she had other problem, the problem is frieda. That night, y/n followed frieda and when she seeks behind her, she kills her, so she manages to keep a secret from everyone including manny. The next day, during school, y/n got a note from manny to meet him outside after school so she was excited and nervous about it.

After school....

Y/n: *goes out of the school and saw manny was waiting for her*

Manny: *saw y/n with a smile while holding something behind him* Hola, y/n, i'm glad you're here.

Y/n: *blush and smile but get confused as saw manny got something behind his back* What is that behind your back?

Manny: You see. Wait unit we leave school, okay?

Y/n: Well, okay.

Later when they walked together...

Manny: So y/n, uh how was your day?

Y/n: I- um it was good.

Manny: That's good. *sigh, clear his throat and stop* Y/n, i have something for you. *pull out the bouquet of mexican paper flowers that he made in art class* Um t-t-these are for you.

Y/n: *shocked and amazed by a beautiful mexican paper flowers that manny made for her* Oh, manny, those are beautiful! *been gave it by manny with a smile*

Manny: And i need to tell you something. Well, uh, y-you see, i...  I... I think i love you! *as his face turn red as he confesses he feelings when he's nervous*

Y/n: Aw, manny, i love you too! *as she jump and hug him*

Manny: *shocked and smile with a blush as he hug her back*

A few months later, manny and y/n were dating, he want to thank frieda for to get a girlfriend but he don't know where she is, so she tells him that she moved. She kept a very super deep secret from manny that he would never find out that his new girlfriend murder his best friend. The end?